you are beary special




Hey, have you heard about the card drive for grayson?


Can I tell you that I read grayson's blog, written by his mother,  Jackie, and was literally sobbing.

Oy

So I set off to make a card for grayson:


I wanted to add fun foam to the card because the more texture the better for a little one.  It's awfully bright, eh?!  That's okay, it's eye catching:)


I managed to use 3 neat & tangled sets:







The interior of the card is stamped with

you are beary special

I'd love for you to send grayson and/or his family a card.

The linky will remain open until Saturday, October 12th @ 11:55 pm pacific.




Comments

Janice said…
Cute, Grayson will love it.
Sherry Eckblad said…
totally cute card and Grayson will love it.
Soooooooooooo cute! I love love love that bear and the clouds!!!!!
Laurel said…
So cute Amy, he will love it!
Annette Allen said…
adorable.. he will love it
Lynn said…
Absolutely adorable Amy!
jessica said…
This is so adorable Amy! Grayson will LOVE this!!!!
Lynnda said…
What a cute card Sista!!!Love it... hugs...x
Rose said…
super fun and he is sure to love it ;)
cm said…
Your thoughtful, heart-warming card will bring a smile to Grayson's day! Adorable!1
c
Trinh said…
Grayson is going to love this super cute card!
Jean said…
Adorable, Amy! Great use of the sets!
Lindsey said…
What a darling card. So sweet of you!
Jinny Newlin said…
Ever so sweet, and for such a great kiddo, too!
I'll put my helpers on this project!
What a super cute card!!! Grayson will love it! I put on my list of things to do "create a card for Grayson/family"-- MUST get that done ASAP! :)
Sylvia said…
Fun card, Amy, Grayson will love it! Love the cute stamps and the handwritten stamped sentiment!
yyam said…
This is soooo cute! I'm sure Grayson will love it!

P/s: I will make a card too.