Avocado Arts: Nuts About You!



Howdy and a big TGIF!

I'm up on the Avocado Arts blog today with 3 cards I designed using the new release



I'm sharing one of my cards with you on my blog today...you gotta go check out the others HERE.  Would love for you to leave me some bloggie love and let me know which is your favorite!

Okay, who doesn't know that I love coffee and Starbucks?

I live in Starbucks country.

I'm a fan of all their graphics/design & merchandise...this card was inspired by



I've been creating much more clean & crisp designs so I really enjoyed designing this particular card.  I love the textures and layers!


This card has been inspired by Valerie Stangle.  I've been really noticing how Val layers elements but still keep her cards fresh.  Valerie tends to layer up on a journal card size or tag, LOVE that.  Thanks for the inspiration Val!!!

What I've been trying to do with my Avocado Arts projects is to create 1 card that includes another set:



I topped off my card with Timeless Twine Chocolate Chip Brown:


Thanks so much for stoppin' by, I'll be back at 9 am with the newest Fusion Challenge!

Stop by the Avocado Arts blog and say Hello!




Comments

Tracey McNeely said…
Eeek! Amy this is fantastic! Ii love all the layers, what a totally cool card!
June Houck said…
Love love love...autumn colors, coffee, and I think now I need a pumpkin spice latte. Our local coffee shop uses real pumpkin and it puts the chains to shame :)
Lesley said…
The pop of orange is delightful! Love this!
Mona Pendleton said…
cute card Amy! The burlap piece adds a great touch of texture!
Oh YEAH, I am in the same land of the starbucks! And love it.. PSL is on my weekly menu...

Love your card, so great making your own designed paper ---again!!
Awesome!
Loveeeeeeee this!! LOVING that burlap and the HAPPY on the cup!!!!!
Miriam Prantner said…
So sweet! I love the little green rosette and the xoxoxo background!
cm said…
Look at you go - a fabulous showcase of Avocado Arts , which are new to me...another 'want list' started :) . I scooted over to the other site and discovered even MORE to admire! Favourite...hmmm...too hard to decide, so I choose all three, although the one with the acorns is super cute...
About the paper on my watercoloured pumpkin card: watercolour paper from a pad I have (16 X 16). I'd like something more 'white' for variety...Have an excellent Friday!!
c
Trinh said…
I'm lovin' the layers too! I love how the green & orange pop against the kraft. TGIF!
Ashley Horton said…
Great Fall card, Amy!! Love the touch of burlap and twine!
Haha PSL10, great minds. This is a fabbbbbbb card!
Jessi Fogan said…
I want a PSL so bad right now...theclosest Bucks is an hour away....can you imagine the horror? LOVE the smidge of canvas & the fab little rosette!
Rose said…
fab!! love the fibers :)
Lynnda said…
I love the burlap and the green rosette!.... Beautiful card!... hugs...x
Audrey Pettit said…
Wow, adorable! You so rock all things coffee, my friend! LOVE all the texture on here!
Sylvia said…
Another cute card, Amy, I love all the layers and textures as well! Great coffee card you keep coming up with them!