Fresh Squeezed Stamps: Birthday Bash!




I'm super thrilled to be part of the Fabulous Fresh Squeezed Stamps Birthday Bash!  They are celebrating their first birthday in style!!

There are so many activities over on the Fresh Squeezed Stamps blog that you do not want to miss!

Some serious fun & prizes!

Okay, I pondered what stamps I wanted to use on this very exciting occasion:


I uncovered some woodgrain print paper from A Muse that has been horribly neglected!  I teamed it up with the polkas from the You Said It, Sister set.  The sentiment?  That's from the Everyday Expressions set, I love love love the combo of fonts.

Ta-Dah!


Those of you that have been following me know how I adre the Subway Series.  I was able to stamp it on a wood veneer business card.  The Fresh Inks literally sit on top of it!  It always ends up being such a crisp inking.

Don't you love the POP of color since I used Mango ink on the Subway Series?!  It gives the card a bit of ✭✭BAM✭✭.







I was throughly inspired by Lisa over at Dahlhouse Designs:




A super big shout out to Ryann & Shannon for a FABulous First Year!

Remember to pop over to the Fresh Squeezed Stamps blog.  I'd love for you to leave me some bloggie love!

Here's a quick little announcement:




Please check out this video:



Please join me in backing this wonderful Kickstarter Project!

Comments

Maureen Merritt said…
What a clever way to use Subway Series! LOVE this!
Miriam Prantner said…
This card is so cool! Love how you incorporated the bag and added the woodgrain to the outside, the polka dots and those sweet clouds, it all comes together so well!
Sylvia said…
Love your card, Amy, such a fun way to use these stamps, love the bag it could hold a gift card! Have a wonderful Wednesday!
Audrey Pettit said…
What an uh-dorable card, Amy! Love the mix of woodgrain print and veneer, and that color combo is stunning. The pop of mango ink is just gorgeous. I adore the little kraft paper bag you used as a pocket. SO, SO fab!
Ok ... thanks for making me cry this morning ... that story is *sigh* ...

I loveeeeeeeee your card!! LOVING that subway art and the clouds!!!!!
Annette Allen said…
this card is FABULOUS.. one of my favorites.. so cute
DebC said…
I love the card Amy. This wood grain paper is my favorite and those woode elements are wonderful. Love the polka dots.
Deb C
cm said…
Okay, okay - you've overwhelmed me with "cute" this morning!! LOVE this card - the woodgrain, paper, the card, the bitty bag (I have a whole bunch of these - ideas sparked!). The whole effect is nothing short of amazing! Thanks for sharing!
c
Trinh said…
Very cute, Amy! Love how you stamped the subway art on the wood veneer.
Chrissy Larson said…
Love!! The polkadots/woodgrain combo is awesome and I love those little clouds! You are amazing, Amy!
Tracey McNeely said…
A bit of BAM? How about a lot of BAM! Amy this is so fantastic, I really need to try stamping on veneer and get some Fresh Inks too! So so happy that you joined us today at Fresh Squeezed for the Birthday Bash!
Rose said…
awesome card and i love the subway art on the wood :)
What a fabulous card!!!!!!!! I LOVE the woodgrain and the clouds... love the mix and match stamps!! PERFECT design with this sketch too!! YOU rock, AMY!!! <3
lostinpaper said…
Such a fun design, how cool are those clouds!
Unknown said…
Super fun and cute! You sure do know how to rock the wood veneers!
Lindsey said…
Amy, you are a genius! I love the subway series, too, and I'm always trying to think of a *new* way to use it. This is such a fabulous idea, and I love the wood.
Lisa Arana said…
omg! this is absolutely one of my all time favorite cards of yours amy! I love that little bag with the hidden sentiment. just absolutely fantastic. i just love when you play along with wanna sketch, thanks for the fabulous entry!!!
Ashley Horton said…
Love it Amy!! Great mix of the neutral colors and I love the cute little baggie on the front, to make the pocket!
alexandra s.m. said…
Love your take on the sketch Amy!
a super cool combo for sure ;)
TFS~
yyam said…
Woodgrain on woodgrain - yum!
Such a fun and fabulous card!:)
Jen said…
Love, love, love this card!!! Delight beyond compare!!! And thanks for the shout out.....thanks so much!!!
Alice said…
love the pocket idea. sweet card, Amy!
Lynnda said…
Super cool!!!... Love the woodgrain !!! and that little pocket!..so cool!... my new fave of yours now!... hugs...x
Dana F. said…
What an inspiring post, top to bottom! Love the card big time!
Lisa H. said…
wow! love this. that woodgrain, those wooden clouds and the adorable birthday sentiments.
June Houck said…
What a super smart and fun card!!!
Joni Andaya said…
Ohh..love how you used that stamp! Lovely!
Martha said…
Amy, your card is simply BEAUTIFUL! I love the pretty paper, & the darling bag with tag!
Well done!