Fusion #19: Special Delivery




Hello!

We're back with Fusion #19!



What inspires you?

My take today is based on the inspiration photo:


This is how the pic uploads when the "Auto Enhance" is checked on my Google+ setting:


I have since unchecked that box!

I was specifically inspired by:

various shades of pink
taupe
black
stacked gifts


I used Impress' Painted Bloom stamp.  I teamed it up with Impress Fresh Ink:

Sugar
Pink Lemonade
Birch

The sentiment is neat & tangled's Santa's Tags.  I thought it was fitting based on the photo.

One layer cards have been a challenge for me but lately I've been having fun challenging myself to design more of them.  They are definitely more postal friendly!


Be sure to check out my Fusion teamies:


How are you inspired?

Comments

Miriam Prantner said…
Those blooms are so pretty, gorgeous card!
Jinny Newlin said…
Ever so pretty, Amy! Adore that trickle of pink blooms! Have a great weekend!
jessica said…
gorgeous card Amy! LOVE those colors!!
cm said…
Beautiful, soft, lovely, pretty...nothing more to say except this is gorgeous! Swooning...
c
itsallrosi said…
This is gorgeous!

I found out about the auto enhance when I tried to make a blog banner, white to blend with the white background. It was enhancing and the whites didn't match. Much googling and head scratching to figure that one out.
Ashley Horton said…
So cute, Amy!! Love how you used the inspiration photo!
Annette Allen said…
wow that is gorgeous.. love the pink flowers..
So very lovely and elegant my friend!
Sooooooooo beautiful!! LOVING those flowers!!!!
Lynn said…
You know I adore this one layer beauty Amy!
sandi said…
LOVE what you've done here! Great take on the challenge. My eyes were drawn to the car with the white and pink! Fab combo!
Jessi Fogan said…
I'm finding postal friendly a lot more of an inspiration than I ever have before, I'll tell ya!
LOVE the overlapping blooms - this is just gorgeous, Amy :)
Angie Tieman said…
Your card and flowers are beautiful1 Love how they mirror the stacked presents effect in the inspiration! You are a pretty clever girl! :)
Lynnda said…
You smashed it Sista!!! Love the bloom stamping !!! Simply gorgeous!... hugs...x
Audrey Pettit said…
I'm still scared of the one-layer cards, but you totally rocked this one, Amy! How gorgeous!
Sylvia said…
Your card is lovely, Amy, love the soft shades! So far behind in commenting, I have been so busy, pushed for computer time! No excuse I know, but thanks for understanding!
Geri said…
I really love this pretty thing, Amy! And I was distracted by so many other pretty things on my way to get to it! (Loved the whale...the feather...the little deer that I want but is out of stock...) Love these pretty shades of pink with the sentiment right on top of it all. You know...you had yours on the team blog so early...I couldn't help but be inspired by it!;)
Joni Andaya said…
Your card is BEAUTIFUL Amy! Love that cascading look! So pretty :)
Jenny said…
Sooo pretty, love the watercoloured effect :0)