hello there!


I miscalculated so my Wednesday post is going live today...Click HERE for my Seize the Sketch post!


Someone recently pinned THIS by Claudia.  I thought that I had pinned it but couldn't find it so I hunted it down.  

I knew that I wanted to give it a try!

So, this:


...became this:


super happy since I actually did something with a pin:)

See that ornament?  That was in my Impress Swag Bag from their Holiday Open House.  It's by Hero Arts and yeah me for actually using it!

The Hello There/Thank you sentiment is from Hero Arts/Heydey Sentiments.  The splotches?  It's from the Hero Arts set, My Favorite...thanks Katie!


How about a Holiday Thank You?

I'm playing along with the gals over at



along with the



I ♡ my Hero Arts Neon ink!

Comments

Unknown said…
So cute! Love this idea!
jessica said…
WOW! How fun Amy!!!
Awesome job!
Brandi said…
This is wonderful!!!
Miriam Prantner said…
Love this bright festive card/pocket, love that you used a pin!
Audrey Pettit said…
OMGosh, that is SO adorable and so happy! LOVE all the bright color and fabulous design!
Rachel said…
awesome idea i love this!
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.com
Unknown said…
I love the neon colors for holiday projects! So fun.
Shannon J said…
Fabulous!!! In every way! Love the idea of holiday thank you's. I give myself an F in that dept - I always forget!!
Lisa Petrella said…
Love those bright happy colors, Amy!!! And what a fun and easy way to create a gift card sleeve! Thanks for the inspiration!
Michelle said…
Super-Cute Amy! And I love those bright colors. So fun!
Ashley Horton said…
So cute Amy! Love the bright pop of color for the ornament and the cute pocket to slip the card in!
Aimes said…
Love, love, love those neons! :)
Jennifer Rzasa said…
Super duper...love it!
Lynnda said…
You shine bright!... Loving the NEON too!!! And how clever is that!.... using the envelopes...! Thanks for sharing!.... Loving your stunning card!.... hugs...x
What an AWESOME idea!! I loveeeeeeeeee it!! Pinning yours!!!
Annette Allen said…
Amy this is amazing..
Helen F. said…
How fun! Love the envelope idea, TFS and using your pinned card :-y
Jessi Fogan said…
I've got to go check out that pin (I still haven't succumbed to pinterest...I have a feeling it won't be much longer, lol!) Love the bright fun cheery feeling!
Marlena M. said…
This is so cool~I adore the bright colors and pattern!
Jingle said…
This is SO super cute! I love it!
Trinh said…
Very cute! I love the neon colors.
Sylvia said…
What a fun card, Amy, and a great idea for an envelope! Have a wonderful Wednesday! Sorry I am so behind this week.
cm said…
Your card and envelope - delightful, cheery and so thoughtful!! A+++ all around!
c
donna mikasa said…
This is so simple and amazing at the same time! Love it!
claudia shadler said…
lovely Amy - so glad you find inspiration still on my crafts :) you totally rocked it!