trick or treat



I'm back with another Halloween card.  For a girl that typically doesn't design Halloween projects, it's funny that this is my 2nd post in a row with a Halloween card!  This card will go to the boy:


I assure you, the boy won't be bothered by the floral panel.  He'll go straight to the iTunes card:)

I am super lovin' the Basic Grey Persimmon collection.  Everything on this card is from that line up except for the lawn fawn wood chip!

Something on this card that has been lacking from this 'ole blog

stitching.


I felt the need to stitch since I'm entering this into the current


(Stacey, the director, always has such fun stitching on her cards!)


I'm on a mission to use my Persimmon paper pad and accessories for the remainder of the blog week!


brighten my days $3


Comments

yyam said…
Cool.
Love the mix of patterns.
Jessi Fogan said…
That cat is freakin' adorable! Love the stitching & the ticket edges on the 'trick or treat' tag! (and that your boy wants a card from you! Not my two hooligans.)
Lynnda said…
BG PP rock!... YEah this card is cool for your boy!... Boy will be boy eh... what matters is the content!...LOL....

hugs...x
jessica said…
Awesome card Amy!!!
Audrey Pettit said…
Yay! This is fabulous, Amy! LOVE the two prints you mixed on here and LOVE the stitching! Awesome!
Toooooooo cute!! LOVING the cat and the candy corn!!!!!
Yep, the stitching is bang-on! Love it!

Deanne :)
cm said…
This card rocks! From the persimmon paper (added to shopping list), to the layers, to the stitching, to the cool sentiment, this is a fabulous card. Your boy will love it, and the content, too, of course ;) Thanks for sharing such marvelousness!
c
Sylvia said…
Another cute Halloween card, Amy, love those tiny candy corn! Happy Wednesday all day!
Annette Allen said…
this is so fun.. i love that cool cat..
Sheri Gilson said…
What a cute Halloween card! Love the stitching and fabulous papers. Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Curtain Call!
I have a bunch of Halloween goodies in my stash and I'm with you... but maybe you'll inspire me?
Tracey McNeely said…
Amy this is fantastic! Those paper were made for this card! Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!
Trinh said…
Fun & cool! I will have to check out that BG collection.
HOOOOOOOW cute! I LOVE these papers-- and who would have known to use them for a Halloween card?!?! YOU! LOVE it!
Rachel said…
Love what you're doing with these cute stamps! Great card!
Shemaine Smith said…
I love this card! So so cute!
Stacey Schafer said…
yep! I LOVE this, Amy! thanks for playing along at the Curtain Call and sharing your super cute card!
Kim S said…
Stacey does rock the stitching, doesn't she?? I love your papers and the stitching IS a great touch!
Ashley Horton said…
Awesome Amy!! Love that floral pattern mixed with the chevron!
Lindsey said…
Love the papers you used and the stitching is awesome.
Angie Tieman said…
Totally adorable! Glad to see you set up and stitching!!
Kelly said…
love that wee little flower patterned paper. very cute design.