Artful Delight: group hugz

This is post 1 of 2 for me, click HERE for the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon/Timeless Twine Holiday Blog Hop!



I'm back with another project using my December Artful Delight Card Kit:


I decided to make mini cards!  The cream card base, from my stash, is 3.25 inches (folded).  I was only going to make one card but had the supplies to make all three!

I love their rustic charm, so I teamed them up with some jute from my stash.

I really the Paper Smooches Group Hugs stamp set.  Such awesome sentiments!  This is actually the first time I used Hero Hues (Hero Arts ink) and love their coverage!




That red paper gives the cards such a nice scandinavian flair, dontcha think?

Each of the ivory tags (Reverse Confetti die) have been adhered with the dimensionals that come in the kit...LOVE that the kit comes with stamps, ink and dimensionals...really made for the card crafter!

Get YOUR kit today!

Comments

Lynn said…
I love the flair that the red patterned paper gives. I really must layer my tags like this...adorable!
Michelle said…
Amy, this is a gorgeous set of little cards! They're so cute! And pretty!
jessica said…
These are awesome! I love the sentiments, the wood paper and the jute!
Awesome set!!
Audrey Pettit said…
These absolutely, without a doubt, have a gorgeous nordic look! LOVE, LOVE these!
Laurel said…
These are gorgeous! Love the woodgrain and pop of red!
Tracey McNeely said…
I absolutely adore these Amy!
Virginia L. said…
ADORE your mini cards! The pattern paper does have that homespun Scandinavian feel to it! The wood-grain background is perfect for it, too!
Kelly Griglione said…
Rustic + graphic + mini = so totally charming!! Love these, and their punchy red design, Amy!!
Unknown said…
These are so fantastic, Amy! I am a rustic girl, and these totally made my heart leap! Beautifully done! ~ Angelica
Shannon J said…
LOVE the rustic look! Such sweet minis!
Lynnda said…
Ahhh Love these mini cards! I love tags.... don't know why!.... These are just beautiful ! hugs...x
Miriam Prantner said…
These minis are so sweet! Love that woodgrain paper and the rustic feel it gives! BTW - I got the card you sent me....THANK YOU!!!!! Made my day!
Annette Allen said…
wow these could not be any cuter.. i love them
Ashley Horton said…
Love that OA pp with the wood grain, Amy!
Sylvia said…
Beautiful card, Amy, love the background Paper(?).
cm said…
Eeeee..I love mini cards and I super LOVE yours! Awesome!
c
Jingle said…
I just really love these.
Ohhhhhhhhhh I just love love love love these!!!!!!!!!
Unknown said…
gorgeous! i love this mini cards :)