greetings

Click HERE for the Lawnscaping Winter Blog Hop!




Howdy!

I've been such a slow crafter this weekend.  Not sure what the deal is but I'm enjoying the process, although it seems to take me hours to finish one card!

I've had the Sweet Stamp Shop Monogram it set since it was released.  I'm so happy that I was able to ink it up!


If you read my post from yesterday, you might recognize the cardboard, it's upcycled.  Yes, I have TONS of kraft cardstock but cardboard is so very fun.

I'm not generally a stickles kind of girl but I recently found a bottle of Ranger Fruit Punch in my stash and thought it would be fun dolloped on the antlers.


My patterned papers are from Studio Calico Wonderland.   My overall design was inspired by THIS pin.  I'm such a fan of Roree's work!

I'm linking to



Congrats Laurel to #100!

Comments

Izzy Anderson said…
Love this. What a perfect masculine card!
Gorgeous!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the hexagon and the stickles!!!!!!
Sherry Eckblad said…
Love the chipboard and that deer head image. Great choice of papers too. Will be a good masculine card.
Laurel said…
Oh such a fabulous card! Thanks for playing!
cm said…
Fabulous card! Your cardboard/deer is eye-catching and the paper combinations - perfect! I have that paper pad set, so thank you for the inspiration! Happy Sunday!
c
Julia Aston said…
what a great card Amy! love the greens and pretty mix of patterns - and that stately buck looks great on the cardboard with a touch of glimmer!
jessica said…
What a super card Amy! LOVE the green and that deer is so cute!
Lynn said…
Awesome...love the deer stamp!
Angie Tieman said…
Oh so now you know how the rest of us feel when creating! Ha! I love it though! Beautiful job with that inspiration!
Unknown said…
Love the greens and patterns!
Jay Gee said…
Love this layout Amy and the combination of papers :)
Shannon J said…
Oooooh I love that deer image! And I'm slowly becoming a fan of the stickles too! I busted them out quite a bit more than I thought I would for my Christmas cards this year! Glad u got all of your presents wrapped - more time for cards now ;)
SmilynStef said…
Beautiful greens ... love the design.
Dana said…
Amy, this caught my eye and I couldn't HELP but pop over to see it closer. FABULOUS. I love the use of Stickles on the antlers, and I hoard cardboard myself. Can't help it!
Ashley Horton said…
Great mix of the Green patterns, Amy! And I love the deer stamped on the cardboard!!
Tracey McNeely said…
This is such a fun card Amy, I love each of the three patterns!
wendipooh13 said…
super cute LOVE the deer!!!!
Annette Allen said…
wow loving all the green and that deer head is too cool.. love this card..
Jessi Fogan said…
This layout absolutely rocks! Fabulous shade of green, and omg that deer...love :)
Audrey Pettit said…
Beautiful! I LOVE the mix of green papers here, and love it mixed with the natural upcycled kraft board. The bit of Stickles on the antlers is a really great touch, my friend!
Unknown said…
This is fab Amy! I love that although it has lots of DSP, it still has a CAS feel to it! :)
Lizy xx
Trinh said…
Great take on the picture! I love how you mixed the patterns.
Lynnda said…
Love this!!! Love the green!!! too... You nailed the pin sista! hugs....x