Little Tangles: sequins!




Happy Thursday!

Today is my Friday so I Thursday's!

The newest Little Tangles Challenge has posted!  



Such a fun challenge, eh?

Here's how it inspired me:


I made shaker gift tags!

I have all sorts of vellum envelopes in my stash and when I was digging around for some inspiration, I spotted these skinny narrow'ish ones and BING, the light went on.

 These are the tags that will go to the kids, every christmas...I'm going to see how many Christmases they survive.

The patterned paper that I used for the tags are by Crate's Bundled Up collection.

These are for the girls:


These are for the guys:


I managed to use 2 different Neat & Tangled sets:




and



Gotta love Neat & Tangled sequins!

I used





and 



Make sure you check out the Little Tangles blog for more inspiration!

You'll love what my teamies have designed!


This is my final challenge with this awesome Design Team.  I have thoroughly enjoyed my time working along some of the most talented and kind gals.  Danielle, is amazing and a big shout out to Ren-Yi who kept us all in line (wink).  It was fabulous working with Barb, Charlene & June!

Comments

MS said…
Those are so fun! Remember when you sent me my first sequins? I'm totally addicted now! I sprinkle those bad boys on everything! And today is my my Friday tooooo!!!!
Tracey McNeely said…
Amy fabulous tags for your send off! Unique and so so cute!
Laurel said…
Such cute tags, great idea!
cm said…
You're grand finale project is awesome! Love those vellum envelopes! Sad to see you leave Little Tangles, because you worked magic with their products! I know you'll still be showcasing them here, so that's a positive! Happy Thursday!
c
Shannon J said…
Can we vote to put you back on the team? Because I love what you do with their products (actually, I love what you do with ALL products!). The tags are awesome!!!
Julia Aston said…
What a very clever idea Amy! and so shiny and fun with the sequins inside moving around!
donna mikasa said…
Super duper cute idea!
Lynnda said…
Clever idea Sista!... These shaker gift tags are awesome...!Your grand finale project is totally AWESOME!!!! I adore sequins! hugs...x
Darnell said…
Amy, your little shaker tags are so festive and fun! Genius!! Happy Holidays to you and yours!! Holly Hugs, Darnell
Annette Allen said…
what a fun idea.. i love it.. always so clever..
Happy Friday!! I love love love these sequined bags!! Sooooooooo fabulous!!!!!!!
dstandard said…
What cute tags Amy - love them!
Jinny Newlin said…
Too, stinkin' fun! I so need to use my sequin stash more often. Thanks for the inspiration, Amy!
Trinh said…
Fantastic idea, Amy! They are pretty, fun, & creative!
Charlene B. said…
Love the little goodie bags! I had the most amazing time working with you. You are such an inspiration.
Audrey Pettit said…
OMGosh, what a freaking creative and brilliant idea, Amy! I LOVE these! The magic inside sentiment could not be more perfect and I adore how you used the sequins! SO fab!
I didn't realize how far behind I had gotten on your posts, but I'm all caught up now and just want to wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas!
Ren-Yi said…
I love it! i think they should last for a while since they are quite durable. What a genius way to add a lil more sparkle to the gifts :)