Timeless Twine: Special Delivery



Hello!

Today's my day on the Timeless Twine blog!

Did you know that Bella Creationz, home of Timeless Twine, also carries tons of other goodies?!!

Check out what I did with a Small Kraft Bag:


stamps:  Neat & Tangled
other:  comotion gold embossing powder, Sakura gel pen, Memento Tuxedo

Yes, they make wonderful packaging for treats and things, but they can also be used as 'envelope bags'!

Check out what is inside:


I made a gigantic tag out of cardstock from the December Artful Delight Card kit.  I used the Avery Elle Wreath, the Lawn Fawn banner (stamped on cork) and the sentiment is from Reverse Confetti!

I added a strip of glitter tape.  

What's a tag without ribbon & twine...boring!

The ribbon is May Arts (thanks Erin!) and I used Timeless Twine Natural to top off my tag!


 X-Small Brown Kraft Bags - PRINTABLE BAGS - Candy Buffet Bags





I'd love for you to pop over to the Timeless Twine blog and leave me some bloggie love!

Here are the winners for the EAD Designs Winter hop!





Thanks for joining us this month in the fun!

You lovely ladies have 1 week to contact me, my email is on my right side bar!

Comments

jessica said…
Beautiful Amy!!!!
Lynn said…
Adorable Amy! Love the tag inside the bag...so, so sweet!
Love love love love!!!!! Serious LOVE!!!!! Off to leave ya some more too! *wink* :)
PS ... CONGRATS to the winners too!!!!!!
Sherry Eckblad said…
Love the idea of the tag in the bag! And that ribbon is wonderful.

Julia Aston said…
How fun Amy! love the tag in the bag - the sentiment banner looks great in cork!
Audrey Pettit said…
Just adorable! I want those little kraft bags! Love how you decorated yours with those fun ornaments, and love the tag insert you made, too. Great green color. Loving the white stamping and glitter tape. And mixed with the natural twine and cork banner, this is a true winner!
Sherrie K. said…
Oh my, what a cute idea! I love your fun tag in a bag! You decorated it just awesome! The ornaments are adorable and love the ho ho ho banner!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
Seriously love that ribbon :) Way to dress up your brown bags.
Tracey McNeely said…
Amy I absolutely love this fantastic tag in a bag! As always so creative!
Miriam Prantner said…
So cute! I love the green tag and the stamping on the bag as well as the white laurels on the green.
Angela said…
Beautiful tag! And I love the gorgeous stamping on the bag too. Wonderful!
Yay, I won! Thank you so much!!
Trinh said…
Great idea for the kraft tag! The tag is pretty, lovin' the cork banner.
Virginia L. said…
Quite spec-TAG-cular, Amy! I love the color and use of cork!!
Sylvia said…
Love the bag, Amy and the tag inside! Have a wonderful Monday!
Shannon J said…
Eeek, those kraft bags are SO sweet, and the stamping makes it even sweeter! The tag is awesome too!
wendipooh13 said…
super cutenes!!! congrats to all the winners!!!
Aimes said…
Envelope bags? Awesome! :D
Lynnda said…
I love the tag!....and that sweet bag! These are gorgeous sista....

p/s: did you diecut your tag?
thanks..

hugs...x
yyam said…
LOVE this! I love the use of cork for the sentiment!
Ashley Horton said…
Awesome tags Amy, and I love the little kraft bags you used with them!
Sue D said…
Very cute tag in a bag.
Congrats to the other lucky winners. I sent you an email.
Rose said…
such a fun tag/bag :)
Cindy Lee said…
Cute! Love the idea!
LOVE this little kraft bag with the tag! LOOOOVE your embossing and that ribbon with the twine--- I must do that on my next tag:) You rock, AMY!
Kelly Griglione said…
Wow, that cork banner on top of your laurel wreath is outstanding!!! LOVE it!
Jessi Fogan said…
You've GOTTA have fun stuff on the tag! Love the gold embossing & that fun cork!
Angela said…
Got my prize! Such fun stuff and a good mix. Thank you!!