Timeless Twine: Warm Winter Wishes



Hello!

Today is my final post as a member of the Timeless Twine Design Team. I cannot believe it has been a whole year!   

Are you surprised that my finale is coffee themed?


I adore the kraft bags that are available in the Bella Creationz shop!

I teamed it up with a ton of other Timeless Twine/Bella Creationz goodies!


I used Reverse Confetti's Bring on the Merry & Tinsel 'n Trim.  The Sparkly Stuff sentiment has been stamped with Hero Arts Neon ink.  See that tag?  I used a bit of scor tape and covered it with Martha glitter....some of the glitter stayed on the Merry sentiment, I like the look so I didn't remove it.

I secured the Timeless Twine Watermelon Sorbet in the back with a smidge of washi....just to keep everything in place.


Here's a quick tip for the Via's.  I actually cut out a cardstock sleeve to slip into the kraft bag.  I covered it with scor tape to hold the Via's.  Notice how they are 'hiked up' on the top?  That's so the Via logo would show up when the sleeve was in the kraft bag, otherwise the recipient wouldn't necessarily know what she was receiving.










Thank you for all of the fabulous comments on my past Timeless Twine projects.  I'd love for you to leave me some of that awesome bloggie love on my final post over on the Timeless Twine blog!

Before you go, I thought I'd highlight some of my Fav Timeless Twine projects:











Thanks so much for stoppin' by!!!!







Comments

Lynn said…
Today's project is gorgeous and no different than all of your fabulous projects! Of course it had to be a coffee theme! xx
Sherry Eckblad said…
I always love your coffee projects and this one is just fabulous. I love the library tag mixed with the kraft bag and that tag.
I will miss seeing what you do with all that twine. I don't use it much so like seeing when others do.
jessica said…
What a GREAT gift Amy! I LOVE it!!!
Thanks for the fun walk down memory lane too! All your projects have been AWESOME!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT Monday and Merry Christmas!!
Jennifer said…
Super cute gift! Love all your other cards an projects too.
Love love love that little gift bag idea!!!! You have completely and totally rocked the twine this year for them!!!!!
What a great little gift bag! Right up my alley!!!
So many great twine projects from the past year!!!
cm said…
You are the queen of coffee projects; this gift bag is absolutely fabulous! Your gallery of Timeless Twine featured creations is stunning! Your creativity truly is impressive! Going back to take another look before tackling more tags!! Happy Monday!
c
Tracey McNeely said…
Amy your gift bag is so super creative. Hiking up the Via pack is brilliant! I will miss your TT posts!
Trinh said…
What a great hostess gift! You have rocked the twine, that's for sure.
Izzy Anderson said…
What a sweet hostess gift. You did a beautiful job with all these twine creations. I am partial to the one with the wee bit of twine fringe on the owl's scarf. So cute and the perfect touch of whimsy!
Darnell said…
Your twine creations are all divine, Amy!! Truly!! I want to wish you and yours the happiest of holidays! Thank you for all your support and encouragement this year!! Holly Hugs! Darnell
wendipooh13 said…
your projects are always amazing!!! LOVE checking out your work with the team!!!
Miriam Prantner said…
You did an amazing job showing off Timeless Twine this year! Bravo, what a great group of projects!
Jinny Newlin said…
Oh, so much to love, Amy! Such inspirational projects!
Julia Aston said…
What a fun post Amy, with so much inspiration!
Annette Allen said…
Amy your amazing.. all of your TT projects where awesome and so full of creativity.. You rocked this DT..
Love all these! Thanks for the inspiration!!
Shannon J said…
You are going to be SO missed on this DT! Just LOOK at what you've done over your term! Ahhh-mazing creations, Amy!
Amy Cluck said…
I especially love the little baggie with the Via coffees! It would be a great little gift for my co-worker or overseas coffee-loving friend!
Audrey Pettit said…
I have so enjoyed all your fabulous Timeless Twine projects, Amy! I know they are going to miss you like crazy over there! Totally going out with a bang on your last project here. That watermelon sorbet twine is so perfect for Christmas. LOVE how you used it with the kraft bag and the adorable neon tag. Great tip with the via packets, too!
Joni Andaya said…
What Awesome projects Amy!
Lynnda said…
Today project is awesome Sista!!! And I love all your projects... you know I'm your HUGE fan!!! Hugs...x
Jessi Fogan said…
I LOVE your final project! Such a cool idea to pop up the Via packets like that. And as for your favourites...those are definitely some of mine as well. Those twine circles, the hoop....awesomeness all around!