Chickaniddy Crafts: Hello Sweet Friend






Hello!!  

I have with a card that features the Chickaniddy Twirly Girly Collection!

Supplies:  Paper (TG14PD01) Gold Foil Paper (CN14SP001) Mini Sticker Sentiment (TG14EB05)  Dies:  Technique Tuesday, Reverse Confetti

I love this collection!  The colors and patterns are so much fun and easy to work with.  I have a total of 4 different patterns on my card.

TIP:  Staying in the same color family makes it easy to mix and match patterns.

I used the gold foil paper with a Technique Tuesday hello die.  It consistently cuts clean and crisp.  


The panel with the cameo silhouettes add a fabulous classic feminine touch to the overall design. 


What's your favorite in the Twirly Girly collection?  

I'd pick the 6x6 pad but if I could only pick one thing, let's say from the paper collections, I would go with A Girl's Generation.  

Looking to pick up the Twirly Girly collection or Date Night Collection?  Here are just some of the online retailers that carry Chickaniddy Crafts:


I'd LOVE for you to stop by the Chickaniddy Crafts Blog and leave me some bloggie love!


Chickaniddy Crafts is on Facebook!  

Post your Chickaniddy projects!  
We love to see what you create!


Comments

Laurel said…
So pretty, love the gold!
Miriam Prantner said…
Love these papers! Great use of dies and gold and cork, just so much goodness here!
Rose said…
love the soft pretty colors :) sweet card!!
Sue Lelli said…
Oh I LOVE this collection and your PRETTY card, Amy!
Joni Andaya said…
Oohh...so Agree with you Amy!!! So love that collection :) Your card is Darling and Sweet! Awesome make...Hugs <3 Have a FAB Weekend :)
Diane Jaquay said…
Super sweet card, Amy!!
So beautiful! LOVING the pink (DUH!), the cameos and the cork!!!!
jessica said…
This is AWESOME!! Great colors and love the cork banner!!!
Annette Allen said…
AWW this is so sweet.. love the cork and the sentiment is perfect in gold.. love this Amy
Shannon J said…
Every time I see these papers I fall in love! I feel the same way about your card!!! :)
Sylvia said…
What a pretty in pink card, Amy, so sweet! I am slowly getting back to normal for me....but still not enough time in each day! Thanks for the visit!
donna mikasa said…
Love the mix of papers and that pop of gold from the sentiment!
Kelly said…
CORK! love the sweet "hello" and the soft pink colors.
Sherry Eckblad said…
Beautiful card and as I have said before I love that foil paper. Still need to get some.
Celeste Goff said…
What a sweet card! I love the gold detail!
Michelle said…
I love that gold foil paper! And the sweet scallops are pretty awesome too.
cork and gold foil, gonna try that combo.
cm said…
Love the details - cork, gold, pink - and love the papers. I need to add some of these to my stash. Now! Fabulous x awesome card!
c
Audrey Pettit said…
Wow! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this, Amy! Way to rock the prints, my friend! What a stunning combination!
JJ Bolton said…
So sweet! Those Chickaniddy papers are wonderful!
Heather North said…
Lovely collection of papers and the details are devine.
Aimes said…
So girly, soft, pretty & delicate! :)
I really thought I commented on this card! Love the pink and gold!