Sweet Stamp Shop April Release #1: Yeehaw!

This is post 2 of 2 for me today...please check out THIS post for some fun news!




Today is the day!



There are 4 new sets hitting the shop today and um yeah, you all are going to want ALL 4!


Today I'm featuring 2 of the new sets but remember to pop over to the SWEET blog for more eye candy!

First up



Thud!
I know...Sooooooo CUTE!

The possibilities of this set are endless!

Here's one of my cards using Cheeky:

cardstock:  neenah, pti  stamps:  sweet stamp shop cheeky  ink:  memento tuxedo, paper source picante embossing powder  other:  pti tag die, lifestyle crafts embossing folders, various trim

 So when I initially die cut that tag, I was, what the heck?  The border bothered me but then I thought it would go perfectly with what I had in mind...kinda nuts.

See that embossed panel...yup, squirrels and hedgies

Those fun glasses, from the Too Hip set, have been heat embossed with Paper Source's Picante embossing powder.



Next up from the New Release is



Perfect for Mother's Day cards OR anyday cards!

cardstock:  pti paper:  amy tangerine sketchbook, dear lizzy lucky charm stamps:  sweet stamp shop hats/stuck on this/speech bubbles ink:  hero arts hues other:  elle's studio journal card

I used the Cowgirl hat and Yeehaw sentiment from the new set.  You could easily use this as a congrats cards or even a thank you card.

I combined it with



and



You'll definitely want to swing over to the Sweet Stamp Shop blog, I have 2 other cards using the Hats set, and yes, I did have fun with that set {wink}.

Are you joining in the fun over on the Sweet Stamp Shop April Release #1 Facebook Events Page?  You don't want to miss all the excitement!



Comments

sandi said…
Such sweet stamps and such super cute examples showing how to use! Too cute!
Indy's Designs said…
Loving all of these sets!
TesaB said…
Both cards are absolutely ADORABLE! :) Darling stamps, what a fabbie embossing folder!!!
Rose said…
two fun cards :)
Miriam Prantner said…
You do such a great job with their sets, these are just so cute!
Joni Andaya said…
What SUPER CUTE cards Amy!!! Love it :)
Shemaine Smith said…
Sooooo Sweet! Love these samples sista!
Dotty Jo said…
Great way to showcase these fabby new stamps! Jo x
Shelly said…
All these are soooo cute!!!
DIANA L. said…
These are so adorable Amy. Cute cute cute!!! Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com
Kelly said…
oh dear, the glasses on the squirrel is ADORABLE!!
These are sooooooooooo cute!! I love love love that squirrel and the cactus!!!
jessica said…
These are so super ADORABLE Amy!!!!! Love those CUTE images!
Annette Allen said…
such cute cards.. I love how you added the glasses.. these sets are too fun
Mary-Anne V said…
How fun...these cards are great.
Unknown said…
So fun! Love the crooked glasses and sentiments!
Shannon J said…
I absolutely adore the border on the tag on the first card! Oh, and the glasses - eeeek!!! The second card is equally adorable and awesome!
Ashley Horton said…
These are so cute, Amy!! I love that awesome little cactus!!
Yahoo on the speech bubble!!!
--of course and your cards, = LOVE them!
donna mikasa said…
So much cuteness on one post! I super love your card over at the SSS blog, too!
Samantha Mann said…
your cards never never never cease to amaze me!! i LOOOOOVE that pink cowboy hat on the cactus!!eek!!! too too cute!!!! and the nutty squirrel makes me so happy!! LOVE it!! the embossed panel...hello!! squirrels and hedgies?!? eek!!
Jingle said…
These are SO adorable! I love that cactus!!! And a big congratulations on Neat & Tangled!
Totally adorable cards, Amy! Congrats on the Neat & Tangled gig. :)
Emily Leiphart said…
Eeek, a SQUIRREL impression plate?! I love how you stamped the glasses on crooked. LOL! And the cowboy cactus totally made me laugh!
Darnell said…
You definitely get today's prize for stinkin' cutest cards, Amy!! I love how you took some wonkiness and made it work for you with the nutty squirrel and that cactiguy is fantastic!! Hmm, pink hat. Cactigal. Hugs, Darnell
Jessi Fogan said…
STAAAAHHHHP, my credit card can't handle it!!!
I am so in love with those flamin' glasses & OMG THE CACTUS HAT!
Heather said…
These are so adorable and versatile. Love it.
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW cute is that little squirrel!?!?! LOVE! And your cactus--- adorable! FAB cards:)
THANKS for stopping by my blog and leaving me some love-- you are the BESTEST:) HUGS <3
Tammy said…
Love this! The glasses make me smile!
cm said…
Oh, for crying out loud - how adorable are both these cards! The glasses on the squirrel, and the 'perfect border' tag, as well as the cowboy hat on the cactus = sheer delight! These are awesome!
c
Sylvia said…
Two cute cards, I think I love that cactus, Amy!
Jess said…
What adorable cards! I love the way you mixed the sets!
Wida said…
Hahaha can't touch this...funny sets. That squirrel does look a little zany with the crooked glasses!
Angie Tieman said…
Yikes! These are some cute stamps! And your card is so fresh and adorable!