Poppy Sketches #5: hello

This is post 1 of 2 for me today...click HERE for Mariana's May Inspiration Baking & Sewing challenge.




Hello and Happy Monday!

Yay for the long holiday weekend!

We're back with a new challenge over at



Our Super Sponsor is


The Cutting Cafe
I played with the fun Polaroid set!

Here's how I was inspired:

cardstock:  RAK  digi:  the cutting cafe polaroid  other:  neat & tangled summer sky satin/cotton candy satin sequins, divine twine cotton candy, fancy pants design flair,  wood veneer, acetate 

Yes, another shaker card...I'm a shaker addict.

Can you believe that wood veneer is not adhered?  It looks like it is but when you shake the card, everything moves.

I can't wait to see how the challenge inspires you!

Make sure you check out the Poppy Sketches blog
and my teamies

Comments

Lesley said…
Trendy and fun! Love it!
Lori said…
Love this--it's so fun! The wood veneer piece looks great inside the shaker.
Lynn said…
I love that swear little flair badge.
Tracey McNeely said…
Sweet sweet shaker!
donna mikasa said…
Ack! So cute!!! My fave part is the floating "hello"!
Miriam Prantner said…
Some addictions are OK....like this one. Loving all the gray!
wendipooh13 said…
sooo super duper cute!! LOVE everything about it
Kelly said…
that would be a fun one to shake! great card!
Jess said…
Such a cute fun shaker card!
Jinny Newlin said…
Oh, that Polaroid makes a perfect, little window, and the blue really pops on your field of gray!
Regina Easter said…
hey busy lady, i love your card, that is one awesome shaker...hugs
Sherry Eckblad said…
Love your shaker card with the sequins and wood veneer! I have only made one of those and I threw it in the trash as all my sequins stuck to my foam tape and the card no longer would shake. :(
Jingle said…
This is SUCH an awesome card! Love it!
Ashley Horton said…
Ohhh! Love the dark Gray!! Very cool card, Amy!
Audrey Pettit said…
OMGosh, you make the most awesome shaker cards! I LOVE this dark gray color! So classy and such a great match with the blue and white accents. Love the flair button and veneer sentiment. What a great idea to let it float free in the shaker like that!
Jessi Fogan said…
What an awesome idea to leave the veneer loose! Love it :)
cm said…
Your shaker addiction: perfectly acceptable, especially since I'm rapidly becoming an addict, too! Wonderful card - and the unaffixed hello is simply a brilliant special touch! Awesome! Hugs~c