Chickaniddy Crafts: Happy Fall


Post 2 of 2 for me today...click HERE for my So Thankful for You post.


Hello & Happy Saturday!


I'm up on the Chickaniddy Crafts Blog today with a Fall Inspired card!


Here's a peek:


It's a card that I made especially for my girl!  She's living on her own {with 2 roomies!} and starting her 2nd year at the University.  I'm sending it to her along with some goodies!

Here's a card that I made for my boy:


My boy is in his final year of high school.  Sigh, time flies.  

Yes, I do still love the Chalkboard technique.  Isn't the Scrumptious Collection, well, scrumptious?  New in the collection is Die Cut Tags.  The "You Shine" is from that package.  Super fun, eh?



The Fun Times tag is from a sheet of 12x12 called Home Sweet Home.  The tag and the Fun Times are actually separate pieces that I put together.

The brads...yes, those are matte brads, LOVE them to bits!


His Senior Year is filled with tons of homework and activities, definitely a busy guy!  In our household we're Journal-a-holics.  So, when I saw those Eames Journals at the Nordstrom Rack, I had to get one for each of the kids.


There you go...remember to pop over to the Chickaniddy Crafts blog to see the full reveal of my Happy Fall card!

Thanks for stoppin' by!



Comments

tonyamaries said…
Gorgeous card Amy! I love the chalkboard and the brads!
Monique Liedtke said…
Awesome cards! Especially loving the girl card!!
I Card Everyone said…
Oh Lord... I want those matte brads! You are so in trouble, Amy!!
=] Michele
Aileen said…
Beautiful projects. x
Nora Noll said…
How fun are these? I love your chalkboard effect and the tag. Fabulous design!!
Ashley Horton said…
Love the colors on your card Amy, and the chalk looks awesome!!
Deepti said…
I love that ur chalkboard look is on gray than on typical black :) super fun!
wendipooh13 said…
LOVE both cards!!! amazing
Lisa Lara said…
I love the grey and yellow together for this great masculine card. What a nice Mom you are Amy. I cannot get enough of the chalkboard technique either.
Vicki Dutcher said…
How fun you made the card to match the journal! Love that color scheme~
Sylvia said…
Love both cards, Amy and congrats on your publications pieces!
Audrey Pettit said…
SUCH an amazing card, Amy! And a perfect match for those cute journals you found. Your kiddos are SO lucky!
Cris G. said…
Gray and yellow are a perfect match. Your kids will be very happy with those gifts.
cm said…
Some serious loving will be arriving from your son and daughter, creating these stunning cards for them! Awesome! What a fabulous mom you are!!
Hugs~c