coffee is happiness in a cup


So, if you've been following me for any amount of time, you'll know that I have several coffee stamp sets.  

So, in honor of Monday's National Coffee Day, my resolution was to post coffee themed cards this entire week!

I combined My Minds Eye's Jubilee collection with Verve Stamps!


cardstock:  stampin' up gumball green, chickaniddy crafts goldie lox  paper:  mme jubilee  stamps:  verve coffee/one cup/small packages  ink:  memento tuxedo, mowed lawn distress ink  other:  verve small packages dies

I managed to use 3 different Verve sets

(Yay Chaitali!)


(I love how this easily mixes & matches to the Coffee set!)


and



Even having one week to whip up coffee cards doesn't begin to make a dent in my coffee stamp collection.


I was inspired by

Viva La Verve (week 4)




Comments

Lyn said…
Gorgeous card love how you ended up using the three sets
Unknown said…
Why yes....yes it does Amy! Such a fun sentiment!
Shona Chambers said…
Wow that patterned paper is gorgeous!! I don't drink coffee or tea but I'm so enjoying all the 'coffee' themed cards. This one is fabulous!
Lynn said…
Perfection...love those sweet stacked cups and and how you added a touch of color.
Lynnda said…
Love this gorgeous card!! Hugs x
Hussena said…
Such a gorgeous card !! love it :)
Sooooooooo gorgeous! LOVING that green!!!!
Enabling again… what are we going to do with you? Love this.
cm said…
Gorgeous...and yes, I'm with Erin: enabling *grin*!
Hugs~c
I Card Everyone said…
REally pretty... totally true, that!
=] M
Sylvia said…
Love those stamps, Amy, your card is fabulous, love the green and the stack of cups! Happy Tuesday.
Yuki said…
Another AWESOME coffee-themed card! Keep them coming, I love them all :)!
Laura Norris said…
Great combo of all the sets.
donna mikasa said…
Love it! How about a MONTH of coffee cards? ;)
Anonymous said…
Gorgeous card Amny, I'm totally swooning over that patterned paper! A Big Congrats to on your win over at AE, your card is incredible!
wendipooh13 said…
super cute LOVE the cups!!!
Shelly said…
Aww...this is so pretty and sweet! Love the papers and green!
Vickie Z said…
Fun card!! Love the colors...and coffee images, of course!!
Julia Aston said…
love the paper you used on this and the cute stacked mugs!
TesaB said…
You make the most gorgeous coffee cards!!! LOVE this one, total cuteness!!!
Audrey Pettit said…
I could not agree more! ;) And seriously...what a CUTE card, Amy! I love the design and love the stack of cups and love the paper. LOVE it all!
lauren bergold said…
nobody rocks the coffee cards like you do missus, they are almost as good as caffeine for wakin' up my mojo!!! :) (i did say... ALMOST... lol) :) :) :)
jen del muro said…
Wonderful card, Amy!! Love it!! XO-Jen
Anonymous said…
I REALLY like this card, Amy. This is my favorite coffee themed one you created. Totally love the design and your choice of papers. Perfect!
Jessi Fogan said…
My first thought was "several? REALLY?" lol! Surely Amy's got ALL THE COFFEE STAMPS ;) I love how soft & feminine this is (and you can't beat that sentiment!)
Cris G. said…
What a week! Your card is beautiful and that pattern paper you used is gorgeous.
Adorable! Love the the watercolored cups.