congratulations.




So, I recently found out that a friend of mine became engaged!  

How exciting!

I've been wanting to use my Avery Elle Petals & Stems so this was the perfect opportunity:

apologizing for the poor photos...I snapped pics before I left to meet up with the happy engaged girl:)

cardstock:  pti white, stampin' up calypso coral/crushed curry/smokey slate  stamps:  avery elle petals & stems  ink:  clear and gold embossing powder  other:  heart doily, misc washi, freckled fawn arrow

I was inspired by THIS color combo.  


Playing along with



Such a fun sketch!


Thanks for stoppin' by....I'll be back in a smidge with a Neat & Tangled September Release post!





Comments

Vanessa said…
It's gorgeous! Love the colors, Amy!
TesaB said…
Such a beauty! Wonderful colors, love the layers.
Hamutal Shafrir said…
Beautiful card! Lovely colors and design!
Nitijita said…
such a bright card..lovely !
Lisa Lara said…
Beautiful Amy. I love how you used the colors and products. Love that gold sentiment.
Lynn said…
Gorgeous! I love the vellum...perfection!
Kelly said…
pretty. love the vellum banner!
So beautiful! LOVING the flowers!!!!!
Love the vellum overlay sentiment.
Annette Allen said…
Lovely... great take on the challenge..
Audrey Pettit said…
OMGosh, how fun! Awesome color combo and a really cool design! So perfect for a congratulatory engagement card, but something totally new and unique, too!
Anonymous said…
This card is absolutely perfect and she will love it, I do!!!
Tracey McNeely said…
This colour combination is so pretty!
Yuki said…
What a beautiful and chic engagement card! Love the color combo and vellum ♥!
wendipooh13 said…
so pretty!!! LOVE the flower!!!
Ashley Horton said…
Love the gorgeous colors on this card, Amy!!
Shona Chambers said…
Those colours are gorgeous and love that little heart shaped doily in the back...so very sweet!
Celeste Goff said…
Such a light and pretty card Amy! I love the touch of vellum too!
Deepti said…
This is gorgeous !
what a lucky friend to have you and this gorgeous card!
Yana Smakula said…
you totally rocked this sketch, girl! Thanks for joining the AE Challenge!
donna mikasa said…
Yay for using Petals & Stems! Such a gorgeous card, and thanks for joining the AE Challenge! Yay!
Keren Baker said…
Love this card Amy- so fresh and gorgeous!! x
cm said…
Your card to celebrate your friend's engagement is ever so pretty and unique! She'll love this, as do I.
Hugs~c
Thanh Vo said…
;) This card is absolutely gorgeous and I LOVE it, Amy!!! Congrats on your win on the AE challenge blog!
Sarah Souza said…
So pretty! Love your color choices!
How did I MISS this amazingness MISS? Lovely light airy and magic..sheer magic, congrats on the WIN! I should play AEIOU!!!