Neat & Tangled September Release: Be Full





Welcome to Day 2 of the Neat & Tangled September Release!

How did you like Day 1?!

I know, cute eh?!!


Today we have another 3x4 Classic Danielle image!



I absolutely ADORE this one!  Did you see Danielle's freebie that she  posted last week HERE?

So one of my favorite Fall Inspired paper collections has to be Basic Grey's Persimmon:

paper:  basic grey/persimmon  stamps:  neat & tangled/be full ink:  fresh ink/navy  other:   pebbles adhesive tape

I teamed it up with some Pebbles glittery adhesive tape...love how this turned out!

You might not be able to tell from the photo, but I stamped the image in Fresh Ink's Navy.

Next up is another card using the Persimmon collection:

cardstock:  strathmore watercolor  paper:  basic grey/persimmon  stamps:  neat & tangled/be full  ink:  memento rich cocoa, hero arts metallic shimmer spray


I'm super happy with the color wash.  I used Hero Art's metallic shimmer spray...diluted it with a smidge of water and brushed it onto the watercolor paper.  I {impatiently} waited for it to dry and then stamped on top of it with memento rich cocoa.

Remember to pop over to the Neat & Tangled Blog for more inspiration & a Give-a-Way!



Comments

Annette Allen said…
wow Amy cute cards.. love the gold border and the watercolor background.. awesome stamp release..
June Houck said…
Both pretty cards...love that persimmon and that glittery scallop border!
Deepti said…
These are both lovely, I like the soft water color wash look on ur second card :)
Lynn said…
Oh the color wash is gorgeous Amy and I love the gold scalloped tape.
I Card Everyone said…
You are fearless, my friend! I would have hovered over that sentiment for an hour before daring to touch down! Love that Persimmon collection...
=] Michele
lauren bergold said…
YOWZA! awesomeness x2!!! i love that sentiment both for the thought of it AND the cool handwriting/envisionment of it. and you've used it brilliantly. TWICE! :)
Virginia L. said…
Both are awesome! I love the gold, pattern paper and color wash...way to showcase the new release, Amy!
Cris G. said…
Oh, love that sentiment. Both cards are great, but I love the second one a little bit more :), love that pattern paper and the watercolor wash.
Gina Lideros said…
Cute cards Amy! I love how you used the metallic shimmer spray on watercolor paper. I'm going to have to try that!
Miriam Prantner said…
Love these! Love the sparkle on the first and that great wash on the second.
Yuki said…
Both of your cards are absolutely lovely! This is such a wonderful sentiment!
Jennifer said…
Awesome sentiment! Love both of your cards, especially the last one...
Kelly said…
Love how you have featured the sentiment. the color wash is very cool!
wendipooh13 said…
great sentiment and fall card!!!
Angie Tieman said…
Oh my gosh, I love, love, love this set and your cards!!
Anonymous said…
Both are great cards Amy, and LOVE the sentiment!
So gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeeee those pumpkins!!!!!
jen said…
These are both so fab! What a great sentiment & you make it shine :)
yyam said…
Lovely cards Amy! That is a fabulous sentiment!
TesaB said…
Both are wonderful! Love the stamp, and another good job with the water color technique. Waiting for it to dry is sure worth it! :)
Audrey Pettit said…
OMGosh, Gorgeous!! I still love Persimmon, too. And did you ever rock it here, my friend!
Tracey McNeely said…
Love all of the sparkle Amy, that pumpkin is so cute!
cm said…
You've certainly let that sentiment shine in your cards, Amy! Gorgeous!!
~c