Neat & Tangled September Release Day: Turkey Talk



We made it...today is Neat & Tangled's September Release Day!


We do have one more set with coordinating dies to feature!





I went super clean & simple on this set (translation:  postal friendly).

I colored mr. turkey with distress inks:


Project Life cards are so much fun to use in cardmaking, don't you agree?

This one cracked me up:


For all you vegans out there.

LOL

I'm so NOT a Vegan.

The X was created using the Santa's Tags set


Yes, I could have just ran a sharpie through the turkey image but why when I have stamps that will work?!  

I literally whipped this card up this morning so I apologize for the poor photography, not much sunlight at 4 am.  edited to add new photo!


I used the pumpkin from the Be Full set.

Remember to check out the Neat & Tangled blog for more inspiration and a give-a-way!!!!

Comments

Vicki Dutcher said…
LOL - Cute Turkey cards! Like the X :)
Annette Allen said…
that turkey is so totally cute and love how you put the x... so clever.. great designing Amy..

Happy Friday
dstandard said…
Adorable cards! Love the X on it!
Audrey Pettit said…
These totally make me smile, Amy! What a cute little turkey! Love all the ways you used him. The stamped X through the one was just brilliant!
Sherry Eckblad said…
Fun cards! Love that 2nd one...it cracked me up too.
I Card Everyone said…
Very, very cute, Amy - I had 17 turkeys in my front yard last evening... and that is certainly not the largest group we've had =] Michele
Connie Collins said…
Amy, love these cards...they are so much fun!. Great blog BTW!
Adorable Amy you are great!!!
Bacioni
Miriam Prantner said…
So fun! I love that turkey, and I love meat too. Poor turkey. ;)
Tracey McNeely said…
Love these, the turkey free is a fav!!
Yuki said…
Super cute cards! The "turkey free" card is just too cute hehe!
wendipooh13 said…
super cute turkey cards!!!!
Ashley Horton said…
These are so fun, Amy! Love the different ways you used the turkey stamp!!
Kelly Latevola said…
Such an adorable array of cards Amy! I'm with you on the not vegan. Bring on the turkey . . and ham . .and beef :)
Sylvia said…
What a fun turkey stamp and die, Amy,love your card! Have a great weekend.
Unknown said…
You were on a roll Amy!! Love all of it...so clever!
Celeste Goff said…
What awesome cards Amy! I especially love the vegan one. I have a few friends who would love that.
Cris G. said…
These are fab, Amy. The last one is my favorite, super fun. The vegan is just hilarious, and super cute too.
Lisa Lara said…
I love how you used this turkey image Amy. What a cute set. I especially love the one where you crossed him out. now that is genius.
cm said…
I didn't know turkey cards could be so much fun! These babies rock!!
Hugs~c