The SRM Sticker September Challenge: the colors of fall



I'm so excited to announce that I'm the Guest Designer for

SRM Stickers

How can you not be inspired by all this fun?!


I decided to concentrate on the sketch and a fall harvest theme:


paper:  fancy pants design/everyday circus, paper accents/vellum  other:  little yellow bicycle cork, srm stickers sentiment/fall & sentiment/life is good

I used the following SRM Stickers:



I'm such a long time fan of SRM Stickers!






















Fall is my Favorite Season!

How about you?

I can't wait to see how you're inspired.

Make sure to pop over to the SRM Challenge Blog to see how the Design Team was inspired!

Comments

June Houck said…
I love that you are the GDT this month at The SRM Challenge and your card is pretty and perfect :)
Sherry Eckblad said…
Fall...my favorite season.
Audrey Pettit said…
Congrats to you, Amy! What an adorable card! I LOVE that patterned paper you used....the sunburst looks so amazing with that card sketch!
Leigh Penner said…
Oh, this is so fun, Amy!
Sylvia Blum said…
GREAT use of SRM stickers, Amy! Fun card :)
Wishing you a wonderful and sunny weekend!
Sylvia xx
Miriam Prantner said…
Really love these papers with that sketch, very bold and striking!
Annette Allen said…
yay for guest designing.. this card is absolutely adorable..
Tracey McNeely said…
Fabulous design Amy! So cute@!
Anonymous said…
Congrats and a great card! Fall is also my favorite season! Summer is my least :-)
Congratulations on the guest spot, Amy! Love the card (and fall). :)
wendipooh13 said…
LOVE the pattern mix here!!! amazing!!!
Shelly said…
This is such a FUN card, Amy! Love it! And YAY for being our Guest Designer! :)
Laurel said…
Wonderful card Amy!
Monika/Buzsy said…
So pretty Amy. Love the colors and those sickers.
Yuki said…
Congrats! Love your card! And I agree, Fall would also have to be my favorite season :)
Congrats YOU! WOW, you are Queen of the guesties!!! Cool card, festive fall goodness!!!
CONGRATS on the GDT!!!!!! This is GORGEOUS! LOVING that brick wall!!!!!!!
Deepti said…
Congrats on GD !! U card is so fab n fun :)
Mona Pendleton said…
Cute card Amy! Hope you have a great weekend!
Celeste Goff said…
What a great card Amy! I just love the colors!
Nora Noll said…
What a fun card!! I LOVE the colors and how you used the stickers. Fabulous design!!
jessica said…
This is so fun Amy!
cm said…
Congrats on being the Sept. GD - and what delights you've shared with us today! You are soooo rockin' those stickers!
Hugs~c