Whisker Graphics: dream in color



Click HERE for my Fusion Challenge post.


Hello!  Today, I'm up on the Whisker Graphics Blog!


I gotta tell you, I really LOVE Whisker Graphics/Divine Twine products.  They are super versatile.  You've seen some of my altered Middy Bitty Bags that I use for Gift Card Sets...Here and Here.

Here's a Gold Horizontal Stripe Middy Bitty Bag used with Project Life, it houses some happy mail that I received:

stamps:  simon says stamp/sending happy thoughts  ink:  hero arts hues  other:  vintage doily, american crafts gold glitter cardstock, whisker graphics/gold horizontal stripe middy bitty bag

What?!  Another pocket scrapbooking project?!  I know, slowly jumping on the wagon and I'm not really fretting about the theme or time period but just designing stuff that makes me happy.

I layered a panel of gold glitter cardstock and a vintage doily on top.

I decided against adhering anything directly onto the Middy Bitty Bag, I love the look of layers that can be flipped.


Below the Middy Bitty Bag:

paper:  chickaniddy crafts/scrumptious/friends & family/pumpkin spice stamps:  reverse confetti/dream in color, verve/coffee ink:  zing/white, hero arts hues  other:  chickaniddy crafts/scrumptious/illustration stickers/mini sticker sentiments, whisker graphics/plain white kraft bitty bag, divine twine bright white

I took a picture of Divine Twine Spools...aren't they pretty?  I heat embossed directly on the photo (the word Color) and decided to change it up with heat embossing the 'dream in' on vellum.

The upper right hand corner is a Plain White Kraft Bitty Bag.  I embellished it with a Chickaniddy Crafts sticker.  The lower right hand panel is Chickaniddy Crafts paper with the sentiment from Verve.

Here's a pic of the tag that was in the Plain White Kraft Bitty Bag:


The tag will be perfect to jot down some journaling.

The striped paper is Chickaniddy Crafts, along with the stickers.  I used Bright White Divine Twine.

Kind of a mix-n-match of things but I love the colors....and seriously, who doesn't love

happy mail
twine
coffee

I'd love for you to pop over to the Whisker Graphics blog and say hello!

Comments

Off to leave some love!!!! This is amazing!!!!!
Deepti said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deepti said…
Awesome is the word!! Heading right over
Annette Allen said…
oh wow this is so fun.. love how you added the WG bag.. love it..
Tracey McNeely said…
I love the bags Amy, such a perfect idea for holding and tucking treasures away. There is NO slowly jumping into the pocket scrapbooking, you are there and it is so inspiring for me!!
donna mikasa said…
Such a clever way to use those bags!
Anonymous said…
fantastic amy!!
cm said…
Oh my...some amazing beauty and magic happening here! WOW!! Those little bags are just so adorable!
Hugs~c