you can never have too much happy.




Hello & Happy Monday!

Here's an almost all Stampin' Up card:

cardstock:  stampin' up chocolate chip/crushed curry/bermuda bay & very vanilla  stamps:  stampin' up I like you/yippee skippee  ink:  memento rich cocoa, fresh ink chamomile  other:  pebbles glitter washi, stampin' up banners framelits, stampin' up modern mosaic embossing folders

One of my new favorite fall colors is Stampin' Up Crushed Curry.  Isn't it a wonderful color?

A close up shot of the banner shows the sweet Stampin' Up I Like You floral that I stamped with Fresh Ink Chamomile.


I can't seem to get enough of gold glitter and that Pebbles self adhesive scallop washi is my FAVE.

So I stumbled on a new Stampin' Up inspired challenge:



I challenged Tonya & Kimberly...make sure you pop over to their blogs to check out theirs!

 I tell you, the catty has so many fabulous designs, I picked this one:


Super fun challenge, I'll definitely be back!
(edited to add:  This is a SUO-Stampin' Up Only challenge which disqualifies today's card because of my washi and ink.  I'm happily still playing along but have ask the admin of the challenge to delete my link)

Comments

Evelin said…
I love the gold scallop. Is that washi?
and yes, we can never have too much happy :D

Happy Monday!
Joan B said…
love that sentiment and the pop of gold.
jessica said…
So beautiful! LOVE the gold scallop!!!
LOVING the glitter and the sentiment!!! Beautiful!!!!!
The gold scallops have me…how can you add another challenge to the to dos? Seriously.
Audrey Pettit said…
That is such a yummy color combo, Amy, and I adore your design! Love the embossed background and the banner flag with the sentiment. The gold washi border is super eye catching (SU product or not...), and I LOVE the flowers you stamped under the sentiment. Totally subtle, but such a fun and unexpected touch.
Sylvia said…
Look at you, Amy, you are becoming an SU groupy! LOL! just kidding. Glad to see you are enjoying the new catalog and finding inspiration there. Fun card, have a fabulous Monday!
Yuki said…
Great card! Love the gold and the embossing folder you used, so pretty!
Monika/Buzsy said…
So pretty Amy. LOve the dry embossed background and the touch of silver glitter paper. I might have to do this challenge. :)
Becky said…
Love the colors and the CASE for CTC!
Anonymous said…
Look at that spectacular gold and embossing, so beautiful!
wendipooh13 said…
pretty embossing and love the pop of glitter!!!
These colors and the glitter are just beautiful!
Annette Allen said…
aww Amy this is so totally cute..
Bronwyn Eastley said…
Love your bright and happy 'almost SUO' card :). Thanks for joining in and promoting our challenge.
sandi said…
Love this! Love the saying.....so true! Fabulous!
Ashley Horton said…
I love these colors with the touch of Gold, Amy!!
LOVE...How you are called a SU groupie,and the card of course!! LOL!!!
dstandard said…
Fabulous card! Love the embossing!
AB. said…
Fantastic card! I loved how you interpreted the catalogue card....your's is awesome...the 'happy' looks so cool! Thank you for supporting CASEing The Catty...look forward to you playing along with us again soon! xx
alexandra s.m. said…
Gorgeous card Amy!
That touch of gold really ties everything together so perfectly!
Thank You~
Leigh Penner said…
So pretty! I haven't seen a SU! catty in ages....
tonyamaries said…
This is beautiful Amy! I love the SU fall colors and that embossing folder too!
Vicki Dutcher said…
Love that you can definitely see the card you were inspired by rather then a simple CASE of it~