bring on the merry!



...and I'm back with another holiday card.

cardstock:  pti white/black, bazzill neon  stamps:  reverse confetti/bring on the merry  ink:  zing white, wplus9 white  other:  paper smooches poinsettia die, mme washi, yns gold nugget gum drop 

So, I didn't craft at all yesterday {gasp!}.  I played with Katie, we went to a pretty fun crafty garage sale.  By the time I made it back home, I literally ate lunch and napped...whew, garage sales take a lot out of a gal {wink!}.  

So, today is dedicated to all things crafty and I'm bloggin' live.

I still adore the chalkboard technique!  That Paper Smooches Poinsettia die has been in my stash for a long time and this is the first time I used it.  Isn't it fun in the Bazzill neon pink?  The center of the poinsettia is a Your Next Stamp Gold Nugget Gum Drop that I colored with my black copic:)

I'm failing miserably in the postal friendly holiday cards...sigh.

I was inspired by





and yes,



remember that the JB gals are donating $4 to the Susan G Komen Foundation for each new Pink Christmas card that links up to their current challenge...come on designers, let's flood the Paper Crafting community with PINK!

Comments

Lynn said…
Oh I love the neon poinsettia! It's fabulous...and I did the same thing yesterday..no crafting...a nap was in order!
lauren bergold said…
oh my gosh ANOTHER amazing pink card already?! you are a creative MACHINE missus, just the amount of things you make puts me in awe... and then they're all ♥GORGEOUS♥ as well!!!!!!! i looooooooooove the way you've done the chalkboard technique here, plus that sentiment is FAB♥U♥LOUS! but the poinsettia makes it... ;) thanks VERY much for "thinking pink" with us once again at JINGLE BELLES, you soooo totally ROCK! ♥
Katie Melhus said…
Fantastic Amy - love this! Thanks for playing with us this week at Merry Monday!
Diane said…
Pink and black are a great combo! Nice!
Kristie Goulet said…
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this neon pink poinsettia! So pretty, Amy. Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!
Laura Norris said…
Great card amy! Love the chalkboard look too! I'll have to break out my pink inks today!!
Karren said…
This is fabulous! The bright pink poinsettia against the chalkboard background is such a stand-out! Thanks so much for joining us at Merry Monday and Freshly Made Sketches.
YAY LOVE the chalkboard... I need to do one soon!!! On my list now!!! Love the Poinsettia! ...Sooo.oo soo. Sad I missed out on yesterdays fun..you would not beleive. But late in the afternoon here Sunday, and feeling better... Good enough to check out all the great craftiness everywhere!!!!! Maybe I can craft too...
Miriam Prantner said…
Love that flower, gorgeous!
Marie Bingaman said…
Excellent take on the sketch, and such a pretty *PINK* card! :)
Marcia Hill said…
I love the chalkboard technique too, and am definitely loving the bright "pop" of pink! Great card! :0)
Brian King said…
Woo hoo, Amy! What a great combination of all three challenges! Your card is super-sweet. Thanks for playing along with this week's Merry Monday challenge.
Love love love this! LOVING the flower!!!!!
SmilynStef said…
What neon pink perfection ... love it. Thanks again for supporting our PINK for the holidays at Jingle Belles.
Unknown said…
Love the bold pink die cut paired with the chalkboard effect. The sentiment is too cute.
wendipooh13 said…
love the pop of pink and chalkboard!!
Laurel said…
Love the pop of pink!
yyam said…
Awesome. LOVE that pop of pink! Great design Amy!
beautiful card as Always!!
Jessi Fogan said…
I'm glad to have company in the postal-friendly-fail department! lol! The chalkboard & pink make this a super fun & funky xmas card :)
Keren Baker said…
Ha ha! Post friendly? What's that?! Love this chalkboard style card. Garage sale sounds so much fun! x
Audrey Pettit said…
How beautiful, Amy! I love the chalkboard look and LOVE that poinsettia done up in pink!
I Card Everyone said…
Gorgeous neon pink poinsettia - man do I wish they actually grew this color!! Postal-friendly cards? What's that?
=] Michele
jessica said…
Such a beautiful card Amy! LOVE the chalkboard look and that pink flower is AWESOME!
Yuki said…
Ooooh, LOVE the chalkboard technique!♥
Cris G. said…
Gorgeous! Love the non traditional Christmas card. Chalkboard and pink poinsettia, great combination!
Shona Chambers said…
Oooh this is so pretty and so non traditional..I love it!!
Ashley Horton said…
LOVE!! Both is card is so awesome Amy!!
Anonymous said…
Simply pretty!!
Lisa Lara said…
I love that pink poinsettia especially against your chalkboard bg Amy.
was so happy to have some solo time with you that day, miss you! Lovely card!