Chickaniddy Crafts: Fall Fun



post 2 of 2 for today...click HERE for my A. Jillian Vance Design post





I'm up on the Chickaniddy Crafts blog today!

I did want to share some other Chickaniddy Crafts cards here, on my blog too!

These both use the Scrumptious Collection:


They both have the same card bases, Strathmore watercolor paper.  They also use the same papers, colors and Lawn Fawn dies but yet, they are different.  My boy picked these out and said they are his new favorites, or something like that.  Huge compliment from a super fussy boy.

 I'd love for you to pop over to the Chickaniddy Crafts blog to see my other card.

Here's a sneak peek!


Comments

Annette Allen said…
gorgeous cards.. i really love those fall ones.. the leaves are so pretty..
dstandard said…
Absolutely love these !
Happy Dance said…
Just gorgeous, Amy. Love those leaves and the little white flowers on the pale blue is perfect in my world! Very sweet. Heading on over... Bev
wendipooh13 said…
ohhhhh LOVE!!!! sooo cute!! love the leaves
Yuki said…
LOVE all 3 of your cards! I just got the LF stitched leaves, can't wait to use them :). Your cards are such great inspiration ♥
Miriam Prantner said…
Wonderful cards! I love those LF leaf dies, and love the papers you chose for them!
Laura Norris said…
Great cards! Those leaf dies are awesome!!
Erin said…
Fabulous cards!
donna mikasa said…
Eeep! So cute! Love the patterned paper leaves! Off to see more.
Shelly said…
These are beautiful!!! And I'm headed on over! ;)
Soooo gorgeous! I love love love the leaves!!!!! Off to see the other one!!!!!
Tracey McNeely said…
Gorgeous Amy! Your boy picked well.
Ashley Horton said…
Gorgeous as always, Amy!! 😊
Audrey Pettit said…
I can see why your son loves these! Wowzers! Seriously gorgeous fall cards, Amy! I am smitten with those tiny leaves. The watercolor paper bases are just gorgeous, too. Something about that texture and weight is just sooo beautiful and elegant!
Loving the peek at your happy floral card, too. Off to take a look!
cm said…
Applauding your son's assessment; these are scrumptious!
Hugs~c
Cris G. said…
Awesome cards, Amy! The one with four leaves side by side, makes me think of four friends walking along together... the sentiment helps to that :).
Shona Chambers said…
These are so sweet, love the different colours of the leaves. And the light blue with the white flowers is gorgeousness!