crafty fun.




This is what yesterday morning looked like:


There are several of us that get together on a monthly basis and yesterday these girls came to play:


Katie's sweet girl joined in the fun too!

Last time the girls were over, they went left with homework.  Each girl took a Martha Stewart test tube to embellish and this is what they did:

Laura


How cute is that owl and the stitched tag?!

Lisa


Sweet pumpkin tag and love the sentiment!

Kimberly


Yay for Seattle!!!!

Me


This was up on the Neat & Tangled blog last week but I layered the Neat & Tangled sequins to look like candy corn!

Tonya


You can't read it but she has it labeled Reindeer Poop...she even made pipe cleaner antlers!

Seriously, how fun did the girls do on their homework?!  I scored because they left them all with me!  

Next up are the AWESOME projects that Kimberly put together for us:


A coffee sleeve and a snow globe card...CUTE!!!!


I absolutely love her non-traditional use of colors!!!!


I know, right?  CUTE!!!!!

A big high five to Kimberly for all of her hard work.  We all had so much fun...we laughed, ate and crafted...it doesn't get much better than that, does it?



Comments

Lisa Lara said…
It was so fun Amy! Thanks for having us. Kimberly pulled out all the stops for us. I did not see that Tonya's said Reindeer poop, that is hilarious and genius.
Jessi Fogan said…
*jealous!*
What super fun stuff! And crafting with a bunch of friends must be SO MUCH FREAKING FUN!!!
Joan B said…
great projects. those test tubes are adorable and so clever. I love the idea of the monthly get together. what fun. And thanks for the awesome card!!
Lynn said…
Ahh...what an awesome day Amy! The test tubes and other projects are all amazing!
How fun! I am LOVING what they all created!! That reindeer poop is FUNNY!!! LOL!!!!!
Sherry Eckblad said…
Oh you lucky girl. Looks like you created some amazing projects with your group of friends. I am the one who never gets anything done when I go to these. I am too busy yacking and watching everyone else create.
Angie Tieman said…
Wow! Those projects are fabulous! Looks Like A Lot Of fun!
Lesley said…
Love those test tubes and the cards are adorable! Come and have your next get together here! ;)
How fun! What a special group of ladies. And I love how you have assignments. Each one just adorable!! Cards as well! Lots of eye candy!
You must have had such a great time! LOVE what you created + need to find some testubes like that - such sweet gifts!!! TFS!
wendipooh13 said…
oh my gosh how fun!!! what a great time and love seeing what everyone came up with!!!
Nora Noll said…
What fun projects!! I wish I could get together with you girls. These projects ROCK!!
Lynnda said…
You're so lucky.... Couldn't ask for more... Crafting with girlfriends THE BEST!!!!.... Loving all the FUN projects! Hugs...x
Audrey Pettit said…
OMGosh, no... it does NOT get any better than that! What fun you girls have! Love all the test tubes and love your fun cards. Seriously, what a great day!
Kristie Goulet said…
So fun!! Sure wish I was closer to join you crafty ladies. Great projects.
I Card Everyone said…
Oh so jealous!!! fun. fun. fun... my husband tends toward the crude humor and will love the reindeer poop! I adore Kimberly's cards... those last two? Perfect color for me!!
=] Michele
Yuki said…
Your craft day seems like so much fun. Glad to hear everyone had a good time :)! Love all of the creations! And I agree, the non-traditional holiday colors are just gorgeous!
such a great time with you all and wonderful creations by Kimberly! Thank you, as always for being such a wonderful hostess and friend Amy!
Joni Andaya said…
Gorgeous Fun creations Amy! Love <3.
Shona Chambers said…
What a blast you all must have had and I'm loving all of those different ideas for the test tubes. Such a unique gift idea!! Must be so good to have other friends to craft with, I'm so jealous!!
jessica said…
So much fun....all these projects are AWESOME!