Fusion: Give Thanks



Click HERE for Day Four of the Neat & Tangled October Release Week!


The new Fusion starts today!

Check out the awesome inspiration/sketch:


My card design is a combo of both, but I simplified the sketch:

paper collection:  carta bella/a perfect autumn  trim:  wool yarn

This card is an epic fail on the postal friendly department!

I just love that chunky wool yarn and knew that I wanted to incorporate it into my design.


Carta Bella paper is so very luxurious...you can see the texture on the bingo card.  I have the sentiment chippie on double foam squares....Take That US Postal Service!
(my last visit to the local postal office ended up with most of my 'bumpy' cards costing $2.32...they were seriously barely bumpy...so why not make the $2.32 worth it, eh?)

My card size was really to accommodate the bingo card/sketch.  It has been trimmed down to 4.5 inches tall.

Make sure you check out my teamies!



Comments

LOL ... take that post office!! HA! I love it!!! And I loveeeeee this card!! LOVING that fat wooly yarn!!! I did a trip to the post office yesterday with TWO packages ... $27 later ........ ugh!!!!!
Lyn said…
Love your card and worth every cent of that 2.32 <3
Michelle said…
Hahaha! I love that you are making the most of your $2.32, Amy! Great card!
Julia Aston said…
That chunky wool is TOO cool Amy! Your layers are great on this - love that chippy sentinemt!
I Card Everyone said…
So gorgeous, Amy... is the bg paper carta bella, too?
Love that luscious green !!! Sweet card!!!
Tracey McNeely said…
How adorable is this--love it!
Miriam Prantner said…
So sweet! This has me humming. I love that great chunky yarn too!
Anonymous said…
So sweet!!!!
Virginia L. said…
GREAT job on using that chunky wool yarn!! I love how this element enhances the warmth and textures of the overall design...So inspiring you are, Amy!
Yuki said…
Mail friendly or not, this is one awesome card! Love how you incorporated the chunky wool yarn!
wendipooh13 said…
ohhh LOVE the yarn!! looks warm and fussy!!!
Sherry Eckblad said…
fun little card and I love the chunky yarn in my favorite color.
Laura Norris said…
Great card! Way to show the PO who's boss around here!!!
Kristie Goulet said…
LOVE that chunky wool, Amy!!
Lynn said…
Oh I love the damask background....and I thought of you last night...but 5 cards in the mail. Must keep doing it!
Super cool, Amy! Love that chunky yarn. Reminds me of a lasso. ;)
Deepti said…
I like that yarn and how it brings a pop of color to the design :)
Jeanne J. said…
OK so it's not postal friendly - you are definitely going to make someone super happy when you hand deliver this in person!! I love the pop of color and texture from the wool - totally worth the extra postage!! :)
Audrey Pettit said…
LOVE the texture and dimension on this one! That wooly yarn is soo cool, Amy! Sometimes ya gotta just throw postal-friendly worries to the wind. :)
donna mikasa said…
I can't stop staring at that cute chunky yarn! It really makes the card!
jessica said…
LOVE this!!! Great card and such fun yarn!
AWESOME job!
I love the texture on this! Such a fun card!