Neat & Tangled October New Release Final Day: Very Merry + Tiny Triangles



Click HERE for the Your Next Stamp Fun Friday Challenge!




Today wraps up the Neat & Tangled October Release week!

What are your favorites??

The October Release is now available in the shop!

Today we are featuring 

Very Merry 

+

Tiny Triangles Die

You're going to love today's sets!

bag:  whisker graphics  plain kraft bag  stamps:  neat & tangled very merry  ink:  hero arts hues, zing grapefruit, gold embossing powder  other:  doily, canvas corp laundry clip

I love dressing up the bags that are available in the Whisker Graphics shop.  Today, I used their plain kraft bag and did some stamping and heat embossing.  It makes for fun packaging, don't you think so too?!

I absolutely ADORE the new Very Merry set!


Next up is the

Tiny Triangle Die

Um, yeah, definitely need to add this to your 'must haves'!

paper:  basic grey persimmon, paper accents vellum  stamps:  neat & tangled turkey talk  ink:  fresh ink pumpkin  other:  neat & tangled tiny triangles die, stampin' up wood veneer

I love making the Tiny Triangles the star of the show!

The sentiment is from the Neat & Tangled Turkey Talk set.

It's a great size and design!


Remember to check out the Neat & Tangled blog for more inspiration, special guests & a giveaway!

Comments

Fabulous, love the die, can see you using that as a stencil too.
Deepti said…
These are fabulous !! Love how u dressed the doily :)
I Card Everyone said…
Happy Turkey Day indeed! Darling! Loving your use of non-traditional colors, amy. And those bags...awesome... I use them as envelopes if I intend to hand-deliver a card.
=] Michele
Jeanne J. said…
Beautiful job showcasing these products. That kraft bag with all the embossing is amazing, and I love the triangles on your Thanksgiving card. I think I need these now!!
Tracey McNeely said…
Not sure where to start! Ii love that bag, how fun Amy and the bigi bold sentiment. The triangle die in kraft is amazing! Happy Friday!
Audrey Pettit said…
Adorable gift bag and card, Amy! Love the little kraft bag with the doily topper. The big stamped sentiment and pink embossing is super eye catching. Really love how you used the tiny triangle die, too!
Miriam Prantner said…
Love the stamping on the doily for the bag, and LOVE the triangles in kraft!
donna mikasa said…
LOVE the stamped doily! And that triangle die is a definite must have!
Laura Norris said…
These are both great! Love those triangles.
Annette Allen said…
love that fun bag.. the pink embossing is perfect..
Yuki said…
Beautiful card and treat bag! And I agree, that tiny triangle die is definitely a must-have!
wendipooh13 said…
love them both!! cute stars on the bag and LOVE the triangles!!
Where to start??? I saw this amazing bag, and I had to use a bag in a design too! INSPIRING!!! And the tiny die, awesome!!!

Really want to say thanks so much for having me as a guest with N&T during the October Release, it was a real pleasure "hanging out" with the team!! so INSPIRING and Exciting, the SETS are FANTASTIC and YOU are a GEM!!!!

HUGS from ME!
alexandra s.m. said…
Awesome card Amy!
These triangles are so adorable!!
Anonymous said…
Cute cards!! I love the stars in the center of the doily and the triangle die!!
Nora Noll said…
What lovely projects!! I LOVE the kraft triangle card. T totally FUN!!
Tenia Nelson said…
Awesome creations!! :)
cm said…
Fun packaging for sure! And your card featuring the tiny triangles: amazing! I'm crushing over the kraft-craftiness you're dishing out here!
Hugs~c
Kay Miller said…
All of your projects are just beautiful Amy!! Love the cute little bag with the doily and the tiny triangles card is fabulous! :)
Shona Chambers said…
So many cute triangles...I'm in heaven!! And did you used a stamp ink to stamp the 'merry' on the bag or did you emboss? Its such a gorgeous colour, the font for the Merry is beautiful. My favourite is definitely the little houses set, I don't know why but its one set that I just have to have for my stash some how. Its perfect!
Celeste Goff said…
Such super cute cards Amy!
jen said…
So cute! I adore that very merry set!
jessica said…
Super cards! LOVE those triangles!