sending you a latte thanks.



Happy World Card Making Day!!!

So, today is my wrap up for my National Coffee Week.  I've had so much fun featuring some of my favorite coffee stamps.  Truthfully, the week barely made a dent in my coffee inventory.  I have several more coffee stamp sets on my wish list after the spectacular Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.

Here's my final coffee card for the week...

cardstock:  pti white, stampin' up pear pizzazz/blackberry bliss/baked brown sugar  stamps:  lawn fawn/love you a latte, simon says stamp/what's brewing  ink:  hero arts hues  other:  stampin' up washi

Gotta love that Lawn Fawn Love You a Latte set!  So many of the hoppers used it for the blog hop!  So fun seeing all the different ways to use this set.

I wanted to use the gorgeous Stampin' Up Blackberry Bliss so I tweaked THIS color combo and used:


Bonus points for using the coordinating Stampin' Up Washi, Color Me Autumn.   You can't beat the price, 3 rolls for $4.95!


I was inspired by this week's 



and also Virginia's View Challenge #8




Here's a quick run down on all the coffee projects that I posted this week:









Whew!

Thanks for making it all the way through.  I truly appreciate you stoppin' by!



Comments

Lynn said…
What a gorgeous week on your blog! The washi on your card is pure perfection.
Miriam Prantner said…
Love the trio of coffee cups and the color combo, so sweet!
Vicki Dutcher said…
Such a fun coffee week with you - you made some adorable coffee cards! Have fun stamping with friends today~
Annette Allen said…
what a great week of coffee inspiration.. love all of your cards Amy..
I Card Everyone said…
You've ended your week on a very beautiful note, Amy... gorgeous color that blackberry bliss!!
=] Michele
You have ROCKED it this week!!! I loveeeeeeee the colors on the latest!!!!!!
Dotty Jo said…
Totally magical, Jo x
Yuki said…
Super fun card! I've really enjoyed all of your coffee-themed cards this week!
Jennifer said…
Love your card today and all week! That's a lot of coffee, LOL!
Tracey McNeely said…
An amazing week on your blog Amy! Coffee, coffee, coffee!!
Ashley Horton said…
Love the mix of Yellow and Purple on your card, Amy!!
Unknown said…
Love the display of our beautiful design paper on my favorite theme.
Trinh said…
Fabulous inspiration, especially the watercolored one! You made me want to start drinking coffee again.
wendipooh13 said…
what a fun week of coffee cards!! LOVE it!!!
Anonymous said…
What a fun and awesome week Amy, sure enjoyed! Happy WCMD!
donna mikasa said…
I'm not surprised that your card is up there on Simon's Flickr cover page! It's quite awesome!
Celeste Goff said…
What fantastic cards Amy!!!
jessica said…
These are all AWESOME coffee cards Amy!!!!!
Love the variety of stamps you used!!
Helen Gullett said…
Amy, all your coffee theme cards are just simply fabulous!!!!!
Cris G. said…
What a week! You have so many coffee stamps... I drink my two coffees/day for over 30 years (they used to be three), but I'm not as fan as you are, although I absolutely need my coffee :).
I hope you had a great WCMD.
Jessi Fogan said…
That is the danger of these hops - the wishlist gets bigger :) I love the variety and beauty of all of these caffeinated cards!
Deepti said…
Love all these cards :) u blog has been such an awesome inspiration
Virginia L. said…
You know how much I already loved your coffee cards...you are amazing, Amy! Thanks so much for playing Virginia’s View Clean and Simple Challenge! PS: congrats on the shout out over Moxie Fab World with your V. V. Challenge entry!
Helen F. said…
Oh my, Amy! You have the BEST coffee stamp collection evahhhh.
These cards are all so fun and fab-u-lishous :-)
Susie W. said…
Oh Amy. How do you do it? I adore every one of these cards! Each so different, but so fun!
I'm just recently started drinking coffee...where has it been all my life??? So these cards really hit the spot!
Love them!
Audrey Pettit said…
You seriously are such a genius with coffee-inspired projects! Love, love, love every one of your adorable cards!
Leigh Penner said…
Wow, these all look amazing, Amy! Fabulous coffee cards!
all fabulous cards my friend! If I didn't know better I'd think you might like coffee?! ;)
Alice said…
wow! these are fabulous! absolutely adore your style!
Adore all of these so much!!!! CONGRATS!!! On CTS fave!!!!
cm said…
You're coffee finale card: only awesome! Your gallery of coffee cards" only awesome! You and your creativity: only awesome (do you detect a theme emerging *grin*)
Hugs~c