Whisker Graphics: Keep Calm and Recharge





Hello!

Today is my day up on the Whisker Graphics blog!

I love using the Whisker Graphics bags:

cardstock:  pti paper:  teresa collins  stamps:  pti/cat's meow, technique tuesday/eat chocolate  ink:  memento rich cocoa, fresh ink harvest  other:  whisker graphics brown kraft bag, yellow divine twine, acetate

Today, I'm featuring the Brown Kraft Bag:


I very gently take apart the bag by using my bone folder to help 'bring up' the adhesive.  Once the bag is taken apart, I run it through with an oval die to cut a window in the front.


I back the window with acetate and tape everything back up again.  

I finished off the bag with



A super fun treat holder!

I'd love for you to stop by the Whisker Graphics Blog and say Hi!

Thanks for stoppin' by!!!!

Comments

Evelin said…
oh, I love it. This is so cute! <3
Lyn said…
Gorgeous, what a lovely little gift to be able to give.
Yum indeed!! I loveeeeeee this!! LOVING that you added a kitty to the tag!!! Clever, clever :)
I saw the title and was thinking you'd be recharging with coffee… kit kat? Did you know I have been Halloween candy free for almost 4 years! (I eat sugar and cookies and chocolate, but just nothing individually packaged).
jessica said…
I can totally recharge with some of these...LOL!
Such a GREAT project Amy :)
Tracey McNeely said…
Absolutely a sweet treat--yum!
Yuki said…
Super cute treat bag! Love the window and the kitty! And congrats on being the November Guest Designer for Paper Smooches! How exciting!
Angi Barrs said…
I love me some Kit Kat bars! :) Fabulous project. I must try making an opening with my dies. Fab idea!
wendipooh13 said…
yummy and cute!!! perfect combo!!!
Brenda said…
I love simple but sweet projects like this. And the cat is a cute accent. Now you've made me hungry for Kit Kat!
Ashley Horton said…
This is such a fun project, Amy!!
Lesley said…
Such a fun idea, Amy!
Keren Baker said…
Ermm..yum!! Love that you took the bag apart. I'm sure I would have torn it had I tried to manhandle one. I've never seen mini KitKats like that either! Cute tag too!!
Jessi Fogan said…
Suddenly I feel the urge for chocolate...hmmm.....love the KITTY paired with the kitkats! Too cute & punny :)
Jingle said…
This is so super cute!
Audrey Pettit said…
Ooh, so, so adorable! I love kraft gift packaging... it is by far my favorite... and this one could not be cuter. Love the die cut window. Love the little tag, too!
Julia Aston said…
This cute package would re-charge anyone!
Deepti said…
Oh I so love the cute kitty on this tag ! Love the window too !
Shona Chambers said…
Such a fantastic idea adding the window, once again you come up with something I would never think of....your a genius!
Love love love adorable!!!
Meravigliosa
hugs kiss
Lisa Lara said…
Now that is such a smart idea Amy.