Your Next Stamp Fun Friday Challenge: happiness is brewin'


Click HERE for the Neat & Tangled October New Release:  Final Day



Hello and Happy Friday!


I'm playing with the


team.

Have you played along with the October challenges?

You can pick one or both...click HERE for all the deets.



Last time I used the sketch, today I'm using the inspirational photo:

cardstock:  pti, misc cherry wood veneer  paper:  basic grey persimmon  stamps:  your next stamp thanks a latte/note worthy  ink: hero arts hues black, your next stamp overdue library card die set

I was inspired by the Halloween colors and the woodgrain from the chair.

I can't wait to see how you're inspired and remember to pop over to the challenge blog to see how the other girls were inspired!









Comments

yyam said…
Fabulous. LOVE that woodgrain paper.
Kelly Latevola said…
So cute! I love your paper piecing!!
Michele Kovack said…
So cute! Love the woodgrain and the polka dots!
Mmmmmmmmmmmm wood grain!!!! LOVING this!!!!
Okay, well of course I love the card (coffee, wood, etc), but what I really love is that this card arrived in my mailbox yesterday!!!!!! You rock.
Jeanne J. said…
Hi Amy! This is perfection! I love that wood grain panel in the back and the pretty shade of pink! Wonderful!!
Audrey Pettit said…
That wood paper is so amazing! And what an adorable coffee themed card, my friend!
donna mikasa said…
I'm a sucker for anything woodgrain. LOVE how you made it shine on your cute, cute card!
Yuki said…
SO cute! Love the woodgrain and coral. And the sentiment is too cute!
cm said…
Okay, my sweet friend: I'm going to make you crazy with my commenting expedition, so I'll just re-state what I mentioned this morning when my journey started (work interfered...): I've seen, gazed at, admired, oohed and ahhed, swooned over and totally delighted in this gallery of yours! I'm giving two thumbs up for every one, as well as 6 stars out of 5 (you've excelled in every way *grin*). My goal: to stop falling behind!
Hugs~c
Ashley Horton said…
Love the cute sentiment on your card, Amy!!
Maureen said…
Fabulous! I'm so loving how you use the YNS products!
jessica said…
Such a fun card and great inspiration!
LOVE it!