Your Next Stamp: October Guest Designer


please click HERE for my thanks card.


Hello!

I'm super excited to be the Your Next Stamp October Guest Designer!


I'm up on the Your Next Stamp blog but wanted to give you a sneak peek of one of my projects that I made especially for today...this week...since I'm celebrating National Coffee Day (monday, sept 29th) all week on my blog!

paper:  pebbles home made  stamps:  your next stamp/thanks a latte  ink:  hero arts hues other:  whisker graphics middy bitty bag, clothes pin 

I used the fun



Don't you love the sentiments that are included in this FABulous set?

The images stamp cleanly and clearly!


I'd love for you to pop over to the Your Next Stamp Blog and leave me some bloggie love!

Check out my FOR SALE page!


Comments

Anonymous said…
This is so cute! What a great set! Congrats on another team designing spot! Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!!
jessica said…
This is super CUTE Amy!
Congrats on your Guest Spot! Looking forward to seeing more of your awesome creations!
I Card Everyone said…
Look at you GO!!! So deserving, Amy... this set is adorable. My deja brew would be "knowing I have a cup, but can't remember where I set it down =/"
=] Michele
Lisa Lara said…
Awesome Amy. Love the set. Congrats on the GD gig.
Congrats, how perfect is this set?!!!! Sweetness attached to that bag!!!
Okay, I do not need any more sets, but love how you used the various pattered paper on this project… so Amy!
Miriam Prantner said…
This is so sweet! I love the little clip!
Laura Norris said…
Another stunner!! What a great set. Congrats on the Guest spot!
Jennifer said…
Cute! what a fun set to have, especially for a coffee drinker =)
Yuki said…
Congrats on the guest designer spot! And your coffee goodie bag is sooo cute!Love the color combo and pattern papers!
wendipooh13 said…
congrats!! how cute is that bag???
Maureen said…
Yay for you and for us at YNS! So excited to have you guesting at YNS!! LOVE your project!!
donna mikasa said…
Super cute project! Congrats on guesting!
Audrey Pettit said…
Definitely love the sentiment, yes! How absolutely adorable! And congrats on your guest designer gig!
cm said…
Yayyy...lots of coffee-inspiration by the Queen of Coffee-themed cards herself! This tag...pure delight!
Hugs~c