Your Next Stamp October New Release Preview: hello coffee






Hello!  I'm back with a couple


projects!

I'm super excited to sneak peek a fun new Scribbled Alpha set!

In my first project, I've teamed it up with the Large Ink Splatter set:

cardstock:  stampin' up night of navy  stamps:  your next stamp/large ink splatter/scribble alpha  ink:  fresh ink navy, a muse studio toffee

I upcycled a fruit clamshell package!  I've been saving some here and there because we are such huge fruit-a-tarians in this household.

I stamped directly onto a Simple Stories, A Charmed Life, 4x6 journal card.

TIP:  I gravitate towards supplies that help me stamp straight'ish - LOL

Here's the inside:


This will be sent to a lucky coffee drinker!

Next up is a clean and simple, tall and skinny card:


cardstock:  pti/black, strathmore watercolor  stamps:  your next stamp scribbled alpha/awesome journal words  ink:  fresh ink black tea/mojito  other:  dcwv cork, circle punch, crop-a-dile, watercolors

I did a very light watercolor wash on the tag and hit it with the heat gun.  When I was absolutely sure that it was dry (patience grasshopper), I finished up with my stamping.

I even stamped the interior:


In an effort to design more postal friendly cards, I'm going to be making a ton of this particular size, 3.5x x 5.5.  It adds some fun interest to the design.

Make sure you pop over to the 


for more inspiration!

The New Release Blog Hop starts tomorrow!


Comments

Maureen said…
Absolutely love what you did with the alpha set!
Lyn said…
These are great so looking forward to the new release and website :)
Sherry Eckblad said…
Love it. haha fruit-atarian! I am the only one here who usually eats the fruit.
I Card Everyone said…
So cute!! Inspired again! No surprise...
=] Michele
Love love love love these!! LOVING the muted splatters and the watercolor spread!!!!!
Angie Tieman said…
Fantastic projects, Amy! I love them both! The light watercoloring is fabulous with the coffee letters!
jen said…
These are darling! Love the coffee 'wash' ��. One of the reasons I can't seem to go back to wood stamps is the staying straight thing! Lol!
Laura said…
Awesome! That upcycled clamshell is brilliant! I am so going to borrow that idea! ;)
This is so cute!!! Lovely...
XOXO
wendipooh13 said…
such fun projects!! LOVE the packaging!!
Shelly said…
Totally, sweet! Love your upcycled package and your little skinny card...such fun! And I'm gonna go out on a limb and say, I haven't been the only one to have stamped on some wet watercolor?!...lol I just may need to whip out the heat gun, too! ;)
Annette Allen said…
this is so fun.. great idea Amy..
Deepti said…
These are awesome, I like the soft water coloring !
Lisa Lara said…
Great upcycle Amy. Of course it is coffee relate, he he he. I love the colorwashed coffee stain, now that is absolutely brilliant.
Jessi Fogan said…
Brilliant upcycling! I've got to remember that with xmas coming up!
Vicki Dutcher said…
Great recycle! I am also gravitating to the smaller size card - so fun to decorate and the perfect size~ :)
TesaB said…
Fab projects! Love the skinny card, great size and fab stamping!
Audrey Pettit said…
You just make me smile with your coffee projects! The yes, yes, yes down at the bottom made me laugh. Great design and fun use of the alpha stamps. Love that skinny shape! Really fabulous packaging idea with the recycled clam shell, too!
Joni Andaya said…
Really love all the Coffee creations on your blog :)
Indy's Designs said…
This would make any coffee lover very happy! Love all your ideas and projects!
jessica said…
AWESOME projects!!!! LOVE everything you do Amy!
You are AMAZING!