Curtain Call Candy Cane: winter thank you





There is still time to join us for the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!  

You have until December 25th at 8:00 AM CST to be inspired and share your project!



We have a new sponsor, Avery Elle, for the Curtain Call Inspiration: Candy Cane!  A randomly selected participant in the Candy Cane challenge will receive a $20 Avery Elle gift certificate, while the LEAD will be invited as a Guest Designer in a future challenge!

I love to make skinny cards, 3 x 5.5 inches.  The wreath image is a larger image and I like the look of it stamped off the edge.

cardstock:  papertrey ink/kraft  stamps:  avery elle/winter wreath  ink:  zing white  other:  martha stewart washi

I used the following Avery Elle products on my card:




Make sure you pop over to the Curtain Call blog for more inspiration.

Comments

Vicki Dutcher said…
I just laugh - with just that little tiny strip at the bottom, you can tell the photo inspired you. I think I am over analyzing photos too much and making it hard on myself! :) I LOVE THIS CARD - just sayin
Dotty Jo said…
Simply lovely! Jo x
Lynn said…
You rock white on kraft Amy. Love the stamped off wreath.
Monika/Buzsy said…
So pretty Amy. Love the white heat embossed image on the Kraft and the striped panel. Wonderful CAS design.
wendipooh13 said…
gorgeous!!! LOVE the white embossed!!
Julia Aston said…
Beautiful in it's simplicity!
Marisa said…
Love the partial wreath :)
Ashley Horton said…
Love the simplicity of this card Amy!! So pretty!
Chark said…
nailed it! love this!
Miriam Prantner said…
Great CAS card! Love that strip at the bottom!
Jessi Fogan said…
I love this wreath! So elegant & so perfect for pretty much every occasion. Stamped off the edge is a great idea!
Audrey Pettit said…
I love the wreath stamped off the edge! Gorgeous colors, too!
Yuki said…
Such a pretty CAS card.. love the off-centered image!
Joni Andaya said…
Perfect CAS card Amy :)
jessica said…
I LOVE this card design Amy!!
So beautiful!
Tracey McNeely said…
This is the perfect clean and simple Amy!
D- said…
LOVE your CUTE card. Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
Dawn aka
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot