Reverse Confetti March New Release Blog Hop: wishing you sunshine



post 1 of 2 for today...click HERE for some exciting news!


Hello!

Today is the Reverse Confetti New Release Blog Hop!  You should have arrived here from the FANtastic Kathy Martin's blog...if not, you'll want to start at the beginning of the hop which is the Reverse Confetti blog!



What have been your favorites for this release?!  I love them ALL♡

I made this card especially for a friend of mine that is going through a very rough patch....

wishing you sunshine

cardstock:  stampin' up crisp cantaloupe, papertrey ink vellum, american crafts glitter cardstock  paper:  pink paislee  stamps:  reverse confetti/shine bright  ink:  stampin' up white embossing powder  other:  reverse confetti/sun 'n clouds & double garland banner confetti cuts, stampin' up sweet sadie washi

The confetti cuts, well, cut fabulously.  I used glitter cardstock and had no problems!  Do you spy the Sun confetti cut underneath the vellum?

I used:



shine bright
shine bright

sun 'n clouds confetti cuts
sun 'n clouds confetti cuts

double banner garland confetti cuts
double banner garland confetti cuts
Now hipetty hop over to the Super Amy Sheffer's blog!

Comments

Teresa Doyle said…
Amy, I love the glittery banner. And YES, I saw the sun. Awesome job and a great card.
So gorgeous! LOVING that gold banner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cm said…
Fabulous glittery banner and yes, I see the sun behind the sweet sentiment. Gold, pink, black...yummm!
Hugs~c
Dana F. said…
Such a darling card, Amy! The sun die cut is such a fun detail to draw more attention to the sentiment.
Brandi R said…
Gorgeous card! Love the whole design....especially that banner ♥
Deepti said…
Gorgeous design! Glittery gold looks awesome :)
Samantha Mann said…
This is soooooo pretty! I love the glittery gold banner!!! And the soft pink and sentiment is beautiful! Absolutely a perfect card to send some love!! ❤️
I Card Everyone said…
I spy loveliness!!
=] M
Nora Noll said…
Totally adorable!! Love the gold banner!!
wendipooh13 said…
ohhh love the banner!!!!!
Helen F. said…
Oh how I love me some glitter! The banner is fabulous, Amy!
Larissa Heskett said…
OMG OMG OMG!! This is SUPER FUN!! =) I LOVE the Design and the Glitter!! THANKS SO MUCH for sharing all week/end and Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)
Kara Lynne said…
Wonderful, encouraging card, Amy!
Tracey McNeely said…
Gorgeous card, love the glitter!
jessica said…
Such a beautiful card Amy! Love the glitter!
Ashley Horton said…
The vellum looks awesome Amy, and I love the cute Gold banner!!
Joan Smith said…
Oh WOW Your card is Fabulous and Fun you definitely made a card that will be the highlight of one lucky persons day!! Love your super clever and creative ideas. YOU so ROCK!!
Yuki said…
Such a pretty card! Totally loving the pink and gold color combination!
Celeste Goff said…
Fantastic card Amy! I love that awesome glittered banner!
sabbycat said…
Beautiful card, Amy! Lucky friend, I know it will cheer her up.
D- said…
Thanks for sharing your sweet card.
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot}