is it Friday yet?




cardbase:  a muse  paper:  pebbles/oh happy day  stamps:  paper smooches/cyber cafe & hot concoctions  other:  paper smooches/coffee & tea/basic notebook dies, papertrey ink vellum, stampin' up white embossing powder

So, I've been hoarding this Pebbles paper collection, Happy Day, a lot.   I decided it was time to cut into the fun papers!

If you follow the Coffee Loving Papercrafters Facebook Page, I tend to post a ton of fun coffee mugs like the one on my card.  The mug is comprised of 2 different panels but that yellow bloom stickers camouflages it perfectly!

Although this is a photo of the 12x12 sheet, there is a similar one in the 6x6 pad:


There wasn't quite enough of the solid color on the right side of the image that I used so I used the large mug in the Paper Smooches Coffee & Tea Dies and centered the sentiment in the middle of the cup.  I then used the die again and cut using the coordinating color (for the handle).  I trimmed up the sentiment panel and layered it on top of the coordinating color layer.

Do you see the glittery foam/whip from the Hot Concoctions set?


The sentiment is ala Cyber Cafe.  Love the Notebook Basic Die!

 I was inspired by Paper Smooches Sparks:








Love all the inspiration from the Paper Smooches Sparks Design Team!

Comments

Lynn said…
Love seeing you at PaperSmooches Sparks! Man I wish it was Friday. This card is adorable!
I Card Everyone said…
Almost Friday, amy... this one makes me feel like it could be Saturday - happy!
=] Michele
Rubeena I. said…
so cute! it's okay to hoard paper like that ;-)
Sooooooo fun! LOVING the sentiment on the mug and loving the colors!!!!!!!!!
Tracey McNeely said…
You and coffee = perfect match!
Helen F. said…
Ohhh yeah, one more day, Amy ;-) What a fun and fabby card! LOVE the mug, sentiment and PP!
wendipooh13 said…
cuteness overload!! LOVE it!!!
Nora Noll said…
This is adorable!! And I say this every Monday!! One more day before the weekend!!
Shelly said…
Oooh, yeah! Love this, Amy!
You sound like me with the paper...I have sooo many paper pads I need to use! lol And Friday can't come soon enough! ;) It's almost here...yay!
Annette Allen said…
so cute.. i love that paper.. great card..
Ashley Horton said…
Adorable card Amy, and great take on the sketch!!
Jessi Fogan said…
OMG, a paper mug with a fun sentiment! That's too cool, Amy :)
Sylvia said…
Love your coffee card, Amy...your little cups are so cute!
jessica said…
FAB card Amy!!! Love your take on the PS sketch!
Larissa Heskett said…
OMG OMG OMG!! I LOVE your take on the Sketch Challenge and the FUN Design!!! AWESOME Paper Choices!! FUN and MAKING ME HAPPY!! =) THANKS for joining us on the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge Blog and I hope you'll join us again next week!! Have a Fabulous Weekend!! =)
cm said…
Yes, it's Friday *fist pump* and yes, I'm crushing allll over this card!
Hugs~c
Anonymous said…
Great design and sentiment!!
Shona Chambers said…
This has your name written all over it!! Fantastic!