thinking of you.




The other day I was up on the


I wanted to go ahead and share my project here too:

cardstock:  papertrey ink vellum paper:  glitz/dapper dan  stamps:  a jillian vance design/coffee & jesus  other:  a jillian vance design mini bag/watering can & {die}lightfully charming circle die, pebbles sticker, may arts twine

I used the A Jillian Vance Design Mini Bag die and combined it with the Watering Can Die to create a mug!  (Cheers to Bunny Vance for sharing THIS).  


The mug is cut from vellum and the sentiment is from the Coffee & Jesus set using the {die]lightfully charming circle die.

I picked up some Dapper Dan by Glitz...love the green and woodgrain together!  {what happened to Glitz Design?!}

Here's a peek at some of my supplies:

mini bag
mini bag

watering can
watering can

coffee & jesus
coffee & jesus

charming circle
{die}lightfully charming circle


Comments

Anonymous said…
Love this card Amy :-)
Lynn said…
So sweet Amy.
Celeste Goff said…
What an awesome gift card holder! Love the pretty colors!
Samantha Mann said…
I still think this is super awesome!! Such a creative and unique idea!!! ❤️
I absolutely LOVEEEEEE how you turned the bag into a mug! GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!
Unknown said…
Oh my goodness this sooo clever. O love cards with the gift cards on the front but the way you turned the bag into a mug is definitely genius! Love it!!
Audrey Pettit said…
I LOVE how you turned that glassine bag into a coffee mug gift card holder, Amy! SO creative and clever and SO fun!
wendipooh13 said…
LOVE this!!! The bag into a mug is clever!!!
Kim S said…
What a fabulous idea!!
Nora Noll said…
Okay, this is genius!! I LOVE how you paired up the two dies. Totally adorable card!!
Ashley Horton said…
Love this Amy! Such a fun use of the vellum!
Marlou McAlees said…
this is fabulous Amy ♥
Julia Aston said…
How fun! love the new dies!
Deepti said…
This is super fun and so amazingly creative :)
Deepti said…
This is super fun and so amazingly creative :)