enjoy today.




I'm smitten with a bunch of stuff...coffee (of course) + pineapples!  Love them because they are one of those things that make me happy...

paper:  citrus bliss  cardstock:  stampin' up basic black, recollections/110/white, american crafts green glitter  stamps:  reverse confetti pineapples aplenty/all about you  ink:  hero arts shadow ink butter bar, hero hues black  other:  reverse confetti pineapples aplenty + circles 'n scallops confetti cuts, stampin up smokey slate ribbon

I've been wanting to use my Citrus Bliss paper pad and knew I was going to team it up with the Reverse Confetti Pineapples Aplenty.

I use to use a fair amount of ribbon and then I was on back to back twine design teams.  As I was digging through my ribbon basket {really a very sad one since I've gotten rid of most of them}, I came across a spool of this chevron stuff...and BAM...I love it.


pineapple
pineapples aplenty

confetti cuts
pineapples aplenty confetti cuts

circles
circles 'n scallops

all about you
all about you

When I saw the latest Retrosketches, I knew what I was going to do!  I love the text idea on the banner...gotta remember that!



Comments

Joan B said…
love it. it is making me happy!!
This is gorgeous! LOVING that pineapple and the sentiment!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cm said…
Yes, your card definitely works...I'm feeling happy just looking at it! Gorgeous colours and you are seriously sparking a 'must have' with the pineapples *grin*
Hugs~c
Audrey Pettit said…
This is SO adorable, Amy! I absolutely love the color combo! It's just so bright and bold and fun, and the texture is awesome with the chunky ribbon and glitter. Loving the sentiment and the pineapple, too. Just makes me smile!
Debbie Standard said…
Sooo cute! Totally love this! How clever to use the pineapple as your sentiment spot!
Kay Miller said…
Just perfect Amy!! That big bow is awesome!!
Brandi R said…
Lovely! Pineapples make me happy too ;) Wonderful card, Amy ♥
CraftyTime4U said…
I think you took the pineapple to the next level, and made such a chic card! Have a lovely day Amy!
Diane Jaquay said…
So pretty, Amy, I love pineapples too :)
Unknown said…
Love those colors together!! SO sweet!!
I Card Everyone said…
what a fantastic color combo today, amy ... really bright, happy, cheerful way to say happy birthday!
=]
Jean said…
Great combination of elements!
Yuki said…
Beautiful card! Love the fun, bright colors and the ribbon goes perfectly!
jessica said…
Gorgeous card Amy!
Loving your take on the sketch!
Miriam Prantner said…
Love this bright citrusy card! Although I suppose if it has a pineapple it's not citrusy, it's tropical. ;)
Sheri Gilson said…
Awesome card, Amy! Love your fabulous take on this weeks sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at Retro Sketches!
SewPaperPaint said…
Such a super design and wonderful color combo!
Kim Heggins said…
Love this card Amy...that pineapple is so sweet.
Nora Noll said…
This is fantastic!! I LOVE the color combo. So bright and cheery. FAB take on the sketch!!
Rubeena I. said…
wow love this! that green is awesome!
Shona Chambers said…
Beautiful papers you've used, really love the grey one for the banner. Can you please tell me who makes the Citrus Bliss papers?? I know what you mean about pineapples, they are such a happy fruit. I saw a pineapple shaped and coloured pillow the other day and was so tempted to buy it!!!
Helen F. said…
Your Birthday card is a sweet treat, Amy! ;-) Love the DP and pineapple mix
THe chevron ribbom card and pineapples, = DIVINE!!!