Neat & Tangled September Release Day!





Today is the day!  The Neat & Tangled September Release is NOW available in the store!

I have a couple projects to share with you but make sure you pop over to the Neat & Tangled blog to see the full release!

First up is a petite card at 3 1/2 x 4 7/8.  I really love using this size as a starting point:

base:  impress chalkboard  cardstock:  bazzill marshmallow stamps:  neat & tangled bible journaling/bible journaling companions ink:  ranger archival black, distress ink squeezed lemonade/spiced marmalade  other:  neat & tangled seeing stars nice + neat die

I hadn't had the chance to play with last month's birthday release, Seeing Stars Nice + Neat die.  Isn't it fun with the sentiment?  The words are from the new Bible Journaling + Bible Journaling Companion sets.  Miriam Prantner really outdid herself with these two new sets.  You can mix + match how you want!

Next up is the Maple Leaves Journal Card Stamp set.  I love anything fall inspired.  

cardstock:  recollection 110 white, bazzill marshmallow paper:  stampin' up stamps:  neat & tangled maple leaves stamp  ink:  ranger archival black , fresh ink honey other:  kuretake gansai tambi, hero arts metallic shimmer spray, doodlebug gems

Originally I was going to re-stamp the sentiment in black but thought that I like how serene it looks with pigment honey ink.  I watercolored the leaves with kuretake gansai tambi and finished it off with Hero Arts Metallic Spray that I splatted onto the stamped panel, keeping the sentiment masked off.

Here are the Neat & Tangled products I used today:







Thanks so much for stoppin' by!


Comments

None None said…
This is so pretty, Amy! I love the vellum overlay on top of the newsprint and the light watercoloring on the panel itself. The speckles add a touch of "fall" authenticity.
cm said…
Pretty x two, Amy. The maple leaves die...oh my! Special place in my heart for that one...
Hugs~c
Vicki Dutcher said…
Oh i adore that star cluster die Wish List for that one!
Monika/Buzsy said…
Pretty cards Amy. Especially love the first one with the rich yellow leaves.
Shelly said…
Sooo pretty, Amy!! Happy Friday!! :)
Larissa Heskett said…
BEAUTIFUL Projects again today Amy!! ;) Also CONGRATS on WINNING on the SSS Blog Hop Post!! Whoop Whoop!! An AWESOME way to end an AMAZINGLY BUSY and Inspiring Release Week!! ;) Thanks for sharing ALL Week and have a FABULOUS Weekend!! HUGS!! ;)
Miriam Prantner said…
These are wonderful Amy! You seriously rocked the release!!!
Audrey Pettit said…
Gorgeous!! I love these, Amy!
Debbie Standard said…
Love these Amy! Sooo pretty!
I Card Everyone said…
amy this second one? is so stunning!!! The first is pretty awesome, too =]
Amy Rohl said…
I love N&T and I love your designs. So fresh and fun!
I love both cards, but the second one is my favorite!
Cris G. said…
Awesome cards! Love both Bible Journaling sets.
Kim Heggins said…
Fabulous cards...so fun!
jessica said…
These are both awesome Amy!!
Diane Jaquay said…
These are both great, Amy, but I especially LOVE the 2nd one! The combination of patterns and colors is fabulous!!
Deepti said…
These are all so awesome :)
both fabulous! Love the texture feel!
Suchi said…
Both the cards are so awesome...also the stamp release is great! :)
Suchi xx
Beth H. said…
Amy, I need those sets that you made "be the LIGHT of the world" card with! That was our theme for our fall women's kick off this past weekend at church! How awesome!
Helen F. said…
Very pretty cards, Amy! These sets of stamps and dies are great!