Reverse Confetti: September New Release Blog Hop!






Today is the day!  It is the Reverse Confetti September Release Blog Hop!  That means all the new products that we've been sneak peekin' to you are now available in the shop!

You should have hopped here from the awesome Amy Rohl's blog!  If not, you'll want to start at the beginning of the hop which is the Reverse Confetti Blog!  If you get lost along the way, the full hop listing is available on the Reverse Confetti Blog!

Hasn't this been, yet another fabulous release?!





I have several projects to share today, so grab a cuppa joe and read away!

My first project is an altered burlap bag.


cardstock:  recollections/110/white  paper:  studio calico brighton pier  stamps:  reverse confetti caffeinated cups + for the love of latte  ink:  ranger archival black, fresh ink cocoa + charcoal, copic marker  other:  reverse confetti love note, class act + caffeinated cups confetti cuts, may arts ribbon, stampin' up burlap bag

The striped bag is the perfect size for a, yes, starbucks card!  Truthfully, I also popped our metro cards that still have $$ on them and it has all been sent over to the boy. 

I used the Studio Calico Brighton Pier collection with the Love Note + Class Act Confetti Cuts.  Isn't that mug from Caffeinated Cups adorable?!  Such a fun pattern!  It's been stamped in Fresh Ink Charcoal and then I followed up with Copic YR09 and dotted the centers!

Next up is an altered vintage sugar shaker:

cardstock:  stampin' up chocolate chip, papertrey ink kraft, recollections/110/white, recollections gold glitter  paper:  glitz dapper dan  stamps:  reverse confetti caffeinated cups + for the love of latte  ink:  ranger archival black, fresh ink cocoa + charcoal  other:  reverse confetti tags tag, caffeinated cups confetti cups, upcycled coffee sleeve, t $ spot twine

So, I love to collect things, not a great combo when you're a paper crafter because let's face it, with our hobby comes a ton of stuff.  A while ago I started to collect glass sugar shakers...they're perfect for twine or as a gift vessel.  This one is filled with Werthers Caramel Coffee Candy.  

I had a ton of fun putting together the tag.  The base is the new Thanks Tag Confetti Cut.


The Caffeinated Cups set is so much fun!  I paper pieced the cup.  The sleeve is an upcycled Panera Coffee Sleeve.  Their sleeves are dimpled so it adds a bunch of texture that isn't visible in my photography.  I stamped the floral pattern in charcoal gray.  The sentiment is from the For the Love of Latte set!

One more for today!  I'm trying to do a project life spread each month that we have releases!  All the photos are from my recent (august) trip to NYC.  If you didn't know, my son started his first year of college there.  It's definitely a bittersweet occasion....my baby is living across the US from me.  

paper:  recollections/110/white  stamps:  reverse confetti for the love of latte + pumpkin patch + walk by faith  ink:  ranger archival black, stampin' up white embossing, fresh ink charcoal, clear embossing powder  other:  reverse confetti pumpkin patch confetti cuts, wood veneer , cork, twine

Although the overall layout is pretty simple, I was able to use many of the products from this month's awesome release.  Let's start from the upper left and work clockwise:

For The Love of Latte:  We went to a great little coffee shop named Seven Grams.  The sentiment is from the new For The Love of Latte set.

believe:  I admit it, I'm a worrier....I thought it was sad when my girl moved 30 miles away but to have my boy 2,500 miles away...oy.  So I have to believe that the kids will make the right decisions...I fashioned a tag that is behind the photo.  It has a smidge of journaling in my handwriting.  The sentiment is from the Walk By Faith set.

The photo of the three of us was taken the first night in NY in Washington Square Park.  That's truly what I am:

Grateful ●  Thankful  ●  Blessed

I love the Pumpkin Patch set!  I stamped that particular one in charcoal pigment ink and followed it up with clear embossing powder.  To add more texture I used wood veneer for the stem.

I'm learning to embrace the empty nest hood (officially on 9/13)...I love my kids more than they could ever know.  I'm thankful that they both have the opportunity and desire to further their education.

Just a reminder about the upcoming Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!


Thanks so much for stoppin' by and for all of your sweet comments! 

Up next is the Amazing Amy Sheffer!  



cups
caffeinated cups

cups cc
caffeinated cups confetti cuts

latte
for the love of latte

thanks tag
thanks tag confetti cuts

leafy
leafy confetti cuts

pumpkin patch
pumpkin patch

pumpkin patch cc
pumpkin patch confetti cuts


walk
walk by faith


Comments

Lisa H. said…
Fabulousness!!! Love your tags, that altered bag and the layout. Great use of so many RC products!!!
Celeste Goff said…
What awesome projects Amy! You always bring your A game!
Amy Rohl said…
Fabulous projects, Amy! So fun and eclectic and your layout is inspiring me to do some scrapping!
Hugs Mama!!!!! I know it's hard :)

I love love love your tags and your page!!! All GORGEOUS!!!! LOVING that pumpkin on your page!!!!!!!!
Unknown said…
Such lovely projects!! Just love that burlap bag!! So cute!
Wow! Your kids being so far must be so hard!! What an amazing experience for them though! Stay strong! & what a sweet photo of the three of you!!:)
Sylvia said…
Awesome projects, Amy, love the extra "love" you sent with them. Hoping you had a great time in New York...such a great place! Also love all the new product...too bad we can't own it all! Happy Tuesday!
Janeen said…
You made that coffee set come alive for sure.
Vicki Dutcher said…
Adore the abc projects -- your pl is pretty fun too
Oh this is so fabulous, I love the new coffee set!
New Creations said…
You know I love all your fabulous ideas with caffeine! And the burlap one is superb idea!
Tracey McNeely said…
Amy all fantastic projects! I have to say that when you add your super cool handwriting to your Project Life it gives a super personal and amazing pop! How is he doing? My daughter is having a blast but I am still getting texts at night before bed that she misses me sooo much!
Migdalia said…
Such wonderful creations!! Love the fun tag!!
Have a blessed day,
Millie
Larissa Heskett said…
SUPER AWESOME Projects for today Amy!! LOVING the Glitter and the Altered Burlap Bag!! Those Pictures are BEAUTIFUL!! LOVING the Release and I can ONLY Imagine how it is to have the Kiddos Spreading their Wings!! (I'm NOT Ready for that and I KNOW it will be here FASTER than I want Beckett in 9 years!! AHAHAHAHAH) I BELEIVE you have started them in the RIGHT Direction and they will/are AMAZING Young Adults that will MAKE YOU PROUD by reaching ALL of their GOALS!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! HUGS!! =)
Samantha Mann said…
*hugs hugs hugs*
I have a hard enough time when my littles are in school (elementary and preschool)!!!! I can't even imagine the worry and miss-I-tune (I made up that word! Lol) you must feel!! *hugs*
Love your projects though!!!!! That burlap bag is awesome!!! And the sugar container rocks! Love the twine! The layout really made my heart happy! It's beautiful and so perfect!!! ❤️
Miriam Prantner said…
Wonderful projects! I love that bag and loving the PL spread! Great photos of you guys!
Shelly said…
These are awesome, Amy!! Love your PL page...such sweet photos!
Debbie Standard said…
Totally fabulous projects! Love all of them!
wendipooh13 said…
love both your projects!!!! totally fall and love it!! and great pics of your sweet kids!!!
Nora Noll said…
Oh WOW!! I LOVE that tag with the burlap bag and that sugar shaker? I need to find some of these now because I LOVE this idea!! Your Project Life page is fabulous too. Love, love, love!!
Angi Barrs said…
LOVE your Project Life coffee page!
Yuki said…
Wow! All of your projects are absolutely amazing! And I can't wait for the next Coffee Lovers blog hop!
Can I send you the bill? Man, you're so good at the enabling... love these projects!!!!
Kentucky Daisy said…
I am brand-new to Reverse Confetti, so I am meeting many new card-deigners for the first time. It was so sweet to read the story behind the card made for the hop! Being a parent is NOT easy, but like you said, it is indeed a blessing for which we can be truly thankful.
Thanks for the great card idea! (I too have a Starbucks loving son that may just benefit from your design!) :)
Lysa said…
You are one AMAZING coffee card maker & one AMAZING mama! Big hugs to you with your boy so far away! 😘 (& good luck to him!)
Anonymous said…
Fantastic projects Amy :-)
Audrey Pettit said…
OMGosh, Amy! Your projects are amazing! Love your gift container ideas to pieces! The burlap bag and sugar shaker are so, so cool, and your embellishment is perfect! Love that hug in a mug sentiment! And your PL spread is gorgeous! Wow! Bravo!
Marlena M. said…
Oy, I can't even imagine, Amy. I'm excited for your son...but I feel ya~ Your altered projects are awesome..I love the coffee tag and the warm colors you used.
jessica said…
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME Amy!!!
Super job on all of your projects!
Janet M said…
Love all the projects, the sugar shaker is a good gift idea.
Helen F. said…
LOVE your crafty goodness here, Amy. The burlap 'giftcard' bag is a great idea and the sugar shaker filled with sugar :-) is fabulous too!
PS: wonderful pics of you and the kiddos