CASEplorations: Coffee {santa's little helper}



Happy December!!!

I'm thrilled to be featured on the STAMPlorations blog for their CASEplorations challenge:


If you've been following me, you know that I'm a huge STAMPlorations fan.  I was a guestie back in November 2014 and I designed this card:



I cased my overall design but freshened it up with some newer coffee themed sets from STAMPlorations!

 cardstock:  stampin' up crumb cake/coastal cabana  stamps:  stamplorations caffeinated christmas + sketchy coffee cups  ink:  stampin' up white embossing powder, fresh ink black tea  other:  may arts twine, freckled fawn wood veneer ticket


 Sketchy Coffee Cups

Make sure you pop over to the STAMPlorations blog and check out how the Design Team was inspired!

Want to win a Starbucks card from me?  Link up to the CASEplorations challenge and I'll draw a winner from everyone that played along!

Just a reminder about the upcoming Winter/Holiday Coffee Lovers Blog Hop, the fun starts on Friday, December 11th at 6 am!






Comments

Shelly said…
GOGREOUS!! Happy December, Amy!
Vicki Dutcher said…
It's always fun to CASE your cards! I love the white on kraft~ Looking forward to 12/11 :)
Migdalia said…
You cards are always beautiful!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*
Lynn said…
Love, love, love the white embossing on kraft!
Miriam Prantner said…
Loving the stamped wood veneers!
Dotty Jo said…
Fabulous cards, Amy! Jo x
maria f. said…
Those outlined mugs look fabulous in this design, girl. Love the texture of your veneer too. Thanks so much for joining us this month.
Nora Noll said…
Oh how this cute!! LOVE the stamped wood veneer!! The white on the kraft looks so cool!!
Fab CASE of yourself, Amy! Thanks for GDTing with us here at STAMPlorations!
Becca Cruger said…
This is Sooooooo cuuuuuuute. I hope you're reading that in a high-pitched squeal, because that's how it's meant to be read. LOVE it!
shirley-bee said…
Great update of your original card, Amy! Loved CASEing you :)
aussie aNNie said…
I too am a great follower of STAMPlorations and adore their stamps. LOVE your card and I am now following you.xx
 { aNNie}

Happy Dance said…
Awesome CASE of your 2014 card, Miss Amy! Gorgeous colors and those mugs are fantastic. Might have to go through my veneers to see what I have after seeing these two beauties. Love these! Bev
Congrats on the GDT!! This is gorgeous!! LOVING those cups!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jinny Newlin said…
Congratulations, Amy! Love those images/sentiments to bits, and the palette of both your creations is timeless! Pure scrumptiousness!
Suchi said…
Can I say this is one of the beat backgrounds I have seen? You rocked your own CASE Amy...and with the fab colors you used...both your cards look refreshing! :)
Suchi xx
wendipooh13 said…
ahhh love all the mugs!!! CUTE!!
Kelly said…
love the "old" card with different stamps! cute idea!
Hetty said…
Great cards,but the coffee ones are the best.
Love that little starbuck cup!
Lisa said…
Love your card!! Definitely participating in this one... working on my project right now! I just love the white embossing...I've been all about gold for some time now, but you know what? Gold goes really well with white :) Thanks for the inspiration!
Helen Gullett said…
Fantastic CAS cards, Amy! Love your cup background and sentiment.
Helen F. said…
Such a fun version of your own card, Amy:-) Love the sketchy cup images.
Kim Heggins said…
I love this card....just so sweet.
jessica said…
OOOHHH I LOVE!!!!!
Fab designs!!!
Audrey Pettit said…
I loved your original card, and absolutely love your new take on it, too! Love that stamping on kraft and love the bit of blue thrown in. And seriously, that sentiment just makes me grin from ear to ear!
Shona Chambers said…
Congrats Amy and just love the card they chose to CASE from. Its so 'you' with all those coffee cups and so cool seeing what everyone else comes up with. So awesome!!