Everything is going to be okay.




Happy New Years Eve!  




If you didn't know, Verve is super awesome about offering up free digi's during the Coffee Lovers Blog Hops♡  Their last one was excellent and I finally had a chance to play with them.  I was super inspired by The Paper Baker's designs, she made them big!  I followed her lead but ended up popping my 4.25 cup on a scalloped base.  The sentiment is the Be Okay sentiment.  It's currently on sale for $1.20!!!

This is going to a dear friend that is going through BIG changes in her life♡

Also a quick reminder that the Storewide SALE over at Butterfly Reflections Ink ends today.



recipe:
cardstock:  stampin' up pear pizzazz/crumb cake/so saffron + white
stamps:  Verve:  Be Okay & Verve Cup of Kindess digi/no longer available
other:  stampin' up twine, mama elephant basic set/creative cuts

Comments

Anonymous said…
You are toooo sweet Amy! I'm glad I could help inspire some craftiness!! Your friend will LOVE your card....SUPER SMILES!
Jeanne J. said…
Super cute! LOve the dark print on the mint - this is so clean and the sentiment on that tag is perfect for me today! Just what I needed - Thanks! :)
Darnell said…
This is fabulous, Amy! I love that saying and think it's perfect to use for hopeful new year's wishes!! Happy New Year Hugs to you!! Darnell
Lynn said…
Love love love! Happy New Year Amy!
Kelly said…
love this card. what a sweet sentiment
Annette Allen said…
totally cute.. I love that big snowflake..
Happy New Year
Kim Heggins said…
Fabulous card Amy! Happy New Year.
Anonymous said…
Gorgeous! I could kick myself for not getting this digi set when the hop was on :-( !!! Happy New Year! :-)
Loveeeeeeeee this! LOVING the snowflake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Audrey Pettit said…
Awesome!! This rocks!
I Card Everyone said…
This one says it all ... I know your friend will love it, amy.
=]
jessica said…
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!
wendipooh13 said…
LOOOOOVE this!! Sooo dang cute!!!!
Miriam Prantner said…
Love that big cup, the snowflake looks awesome on it!