Happy Birthday Diana!!!



post 2 of 2 for today...click HERE for the Reverse Confetti Creative Hop


I'm thrilled to be a part of a Special Birthday Blog Hop for Diana of the Latina Crafter!   The Design Team, Alumni, Illustrators and me....are celebrating Diana!  You should have arrived the Latina Crafter Blog.  If you get lost along the way, the hop listing is over on the Latina Crafter blog.

I met Diana through Giovana Smith, a Washingtonian and a Design Team Member of Latina Crafter.  Diana has been a long time Super Sponsor of the Coffee Lovers Blog Hops and has the most fabulous coffee products in her shop!  The mutual love of coffee always brings people together and what better way than through crafting?!!!!!  Diana and I were chatting one day about my birthday and she mentioned it was on the very same day as one of her childhood friends.  Well, it's a small world because Diana's birthday is the same day as my brother's!

Anywho's, you came here for craftiness and I wanted to share a super special shaker card that I made for today's festivities:

cardstock:  papertrey ink aqua mist, recollections/110/white, recollections gold glitter  stamps:  latina crafter i'm no quitter/coffee is better with a friend  ink:  ranger archival black  other:  memory box stitched circles, spellbinders pinking circles,  mft, rectangle stitched stax, lucy's little things/iridescent white, pretty pink posh gold stars

I combined Latina Crafter's I'm No Quitter and Coffee is Better With a Friend stamp sets.  I've been enjoying repetitive stamping.  I eyeball, I don't measure...I call it free form :)


I wish that I could capture the shaker mix in the photo....Lucy's Little Things/Iridescent White and Pretty Pink Posh Gold Stars.....the iridescent brings out the aqua mist and the gold stars bring out the gold stitching and gold glitter cardstock I used under the sentiment circle.


friend


no quitter

I think you'll be seeing more of this color combo...aqua + gold.  It was inspired by Colour Me:

It's the last Colour Me Challenge...so sad that the challenge is closing.  They have always had the most beautiful color combos!

Coffee is always better with a Friend....thanks for being a sweet friend Diana and I wish you the most wonderful birthday!!!!!


Next up is Beatriz Jennings!

Comments

Karla HdezA said…
Beautiful Card Amy...
Jenn said…
Love your creation! Happy Birthday Diana!
Audrey Pettit said…
What an adorable card, Amy! Love the colors, love the repetitive stamping, and love the shaker! Wow!
Heidi Brawley said…
Oh what a very Fun shaker card!!!!
I Card Everyone said…
Your 'free-hand' is most times better than my stamping amy! LOve the colors, card, and crafter...
=]
Unknown said…
Beatiful card. So lovely and special.
Giovana said…
Beautiful card, Amy!! Thanks so much for joining us!! I hope one day we can do coffee together ;) Hugs!!
Diane Jaquay said…
What a fun coffee shaker!!
Patry Ro said…
Lovely card!! Amy your use of the vellum paper is incredible !! Please, join me in wishing Diana a Happy Birthday!!
Esther said…
It´s a beautiful card!!!!
SugarGem said…
THIS. IS. SO. CUTE! you stitched that? What do you use for stitching?
Centellazul said…
Beautiful card Amy!!!
Doudou said…
Love so much! Beautiful
Love this color combo!!! It's fab! TFS!
Scrapandome said…
I Love this card ♥
Annette Allen said…
what a fun card.. love the stitching
Beautiful card, I love those colors.
Tracey McNeely said…
A coffee themed shaker card--fantastic!
Nayis said…
woo wonderful card is beautiful!
Julia Aston said…
Love the colors on your fun shaker card!
Nora Noll said…
This is adorable!! I LOVE that you added the vellum and made a shaker card!!
Sylvia said…
What a sweet card, Amy...Happy Birthday to Diana!
wendipooh13 said…
gorgeous card!! LOVE the shaker and colors!!!!
Diana Maldonado said…
Oh my sweet friend, what a great surprise, the hop and you participating, it's amazing. I am over excited with this wonderful surprise!! LOVE, LOVE your card and happy birthday to your brother, he has to be a very special guy!!! Thank you for joining the hop and for your card!! Blessings to you! I'm so glad I met you!!
It looks so good with the combo + shaker card! Thanks Amy!
Anonymous said…
Very cool cards! LOVE the shaker!
Super fun cards, Amy! Your coloring is fabulous. :)
Wendy said…
hola me encantaron los colores de tu tarjeta saludos
JAY ROSA said…
Wonderful creation, love the shaker mix. Thank for joining us celebrating Diana's Birthday.
Ruthie Lopez said…
Beautiful card!! Love shaker cards and I love coffee! !! Happy birthday Diana!
aussie aNNie said…
Lovely card and image and the colours are gorgeous.
 { aNNie}
So beautiful! LOVING the coffee cups and the shaker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Helen Gullett said…
I couldn't agree more with the sentiment! Your shaker card is fun and fabulous with those coffee cups backround. Feliz Cumpleanks, Diana!
Hilda Luevano said…
Beautiful card!!! me encanta el cafe!!!
Kristie Goulet said…
Great card, Amy! So fun!
Yuki said…
Such a beautiful shaker card!
Andy Ro said…
Me ha encantado tu tarjeta!! Adoré esos colores! Besotes
Celeste Goff said…
What a gorgeous card Amy!!!
Ruth Gonzalez said…
Hermosa tarjeta!! Me encantan los colores.
Sweet April said…
What a beautiful coffee card and what a beautiful story on how you meet your friend! It's fabulous!!!
Helen F. said…
Fabulous shaker coffee card, Amy. Such a fun birthday greeting for Diana :-)
Vilma Mendez said…
Beautiful card! I love that set!!!