Happy Birthday Lisa!





source:  http://bit.ly/1RcRBEw


If you've been following me for a smidge, you know that I get together regularly with a group of  gals and we eat, chat, laugh, craft (repeat).  I truly feel grateful for these friends because I know that there are a lot of bloggers that don't have crafty people that live close to them.  I think the furthest person is 44 miles away.  I'm the lucky one since I don't have to travel...bonus points, it gets me to clean the house (HA).

Today we're celebrating Lisa's Birthday!  This girl has mad coloring skills and can bake up a storm♡  She is the sweetest and has a heart of gold.  Big Birthday Wishes Lisa!!!!


Nothing says Washington as apples!  The Hero Arts Stamp Your Own Fruit is such a cute set.  I quickly colored them with Barn Door Distress ink.  I combined it with the Happy Stamp & Cut set.

I hope you have an amazing day Lisa!!!!

Here are the other girls that are hoppin' today:


Make sure you pop by Lisa's blog to say Happy Birthday too!


Comments

Vicki Dutcher said…
Great card for Lisa!!
jessica said…
How adorable is this card Amy!
Love it!!!
Lenae said…
Oh this is so sweet, Amy!
cm said…
Sweet card, Amy...and for some reason, those apples have sparked a pie craving..
Hugs~c
tonyamaries said…
I totally love this!
Laura Norris said…
The apples are great! What a fun card!
Julia Aston said…
What a fun design with all the apples!
None None said…
Awesome card, Amy! Love the apples and the green that you used. Definitely a happy card for such a great occasion! Even better that you get to stamp with crafty people on a regular basis!
Lisa Lara said…
I Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooove apples. This is so cute and sweet Amy. Thank you. I love the apples and how you did the sentiment with a die and stamp. Oh thank you so much. I wish I could have been there today to join in the fun, it has been awhile since I have been able to come. Boo. Thank you for always opening your gorgeous house to us. Mwah.
Shelly said…
This is beautiful, Amy!! I just LOVE those colors and apples!!
Sooooo sweet! LOVING those apples!! Happy Birthday Lisa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I Card Everyone said…
Happiest of birthdays, Lisa!!! what a darling birthday card!
=]
Rubeena I. said…
adorable, happy birthday to your friend!
Nora Noll said…
This is so cute!! LOVE the apples!!
Tammy W said…
Beautiful card! Love the "happy"!