One Sip



Here's a card that I whipped up today!

cardstock:  stampin' up crumb cake/gumball green , recollections/white/110  paper:  crate paper peppermint, mme now & then  stamps:  mft stay cool  ink:  ranger archival black, distress ink walnut stain  other:  stampin' up stitched felt snowflake, mft die-namics cool cup, corner chomper

It's a Peppermint Mocha Frap!

Life has been extremely hectic so I'm learning to take one day at a time.  I see the light at the end of the tunnel and it looks like things should be wrapping up sometime next week.  WHEW.

I dug out some older Crate and My Minds Eye papers and combined them with the fun MFT Stay Cool Stamp Set and Cool Cup Die-Namics (it is on sale over at Butterfly Reflections ink!)  That stitched snowflake is vintage Stampin' Up!

tip:  I wanted to use that green straw so I cut the sentiment into 2 and carefully placed everything to cover the snipped area.

I was inspired by the MFT Sketch Challenge:


Tomorrow is going to be a massive crafty day...tons to do including getting ready for THIS:



Comments

Julia Aston said…
Love your snowflake cup! looks Yum!!!
Audrey Pettit said…
That is adorable! I love that paper.... still hoarding a bit of it... and love your mocha cup! Clever trick for fitting the straw into the sentiment, too!
Good luck getting through this last bit of craziness. Hope things slow down a bit for you after that!
Anonymous said…
This is so cute!!!
Deepti said…
This is so cute, Love that cute snowflake :)
Anonymous said…
This is just fabulous Amy! The snowflake is just so sweet! :-)
cm said…
Yep....love it!
Hugs~c
Laura Norris said…
This is so pretty! Love the felt snowflake - perfect touch!
Helen F. said…
Great snowflake on the to-go cup idea, Amy! I've got to get started on my Holiday Coffee Lovers cards :o)
Celeste Goff said…
Love! That felt snowflake steals the show!
Rubeena I. said…
You whipped up that card, eh!? get it, get it?! lol I love that die!
Diane Jaquay said…
Love this card so much, winter, coffee loving perfection!!!
Miriam Prantner said…
Adore this take on the sketch! The drink looks perfect and I love the felt snowflake!
wendipooh13 said…
eeekkk!!! LOVE!!! sooo adorable!!!
Jill said…
Ack! Love this cozy little fuzzy card! Such deliciousness :) You always make me need coffee when I see your super yum cards Amy! You are a DELIGHT! :) Thanks for joining us on the MFT Challenge too! :)