'Tis the Season: Blog Candy Winners




Hello Hello!

I'm back again with guess what?!  Yes, coffee cards...I'm in such a coffee mode, I thought, why not?

cardstock:  recollections/110/white, papertrey ink kraft  paper:  pink paislee merry & bright, basic grey juniper berry  stamps: reverse confetti caffeinated cups/seasonal sentiments  ink:  memento tuxedo, fresh ink chocolate + cocoa  other:  reverse confetti tag me too/caffeinated cups confetti cuts, t$spot ribbon, mft felt

I really am a clean + crisp designer but I love to mix and match patterns.  Something that I haven't really used much lately is ribbon.  I love the look when others use it but it seems when I use it I'm all thumbs.  These cards are going to be hand delivered (so NOT postal friendly with the ribbon).

I recently picked up the Basic Grey Juniper Berry collection.  I've teamed it up with Reverse Confetti's Caffeinated Cups + Seasonal Sentiments stamps.  I used the Caffeinated Cups/Tag Me Too Confetti Cuts.  I love the smidge of felt for the coffee sleeve, it gives it such a warm feel.

cardstock:  recollections/110/white, papertrey ink kraft  paper:  pink paislee merry & bright, basic grey juniper berry  stamps: reverse confetti caffeinated cups/seasonal sentiments  ink:  memento tuxedo, fresh ink chocolate + cocoa  other:  reverse confetti tag me too/caffeinated cups confetti cuts, t$spot ribbon, mft felt

Next up is a card that uses Pink Paislee's Merry & Bright.  I've been using this paper pad quite a bit this year.  I used the same stamps, Caffeinated Cups + Seasonal Sentiments and the same Confetti Cuts:  Caffeinated Cups and Tag Me Too.  Isn't is fun to see 2 cards that use the same products but look completely different?  

cardstock:  recollections/110/white, papertrey ink kraft  paper:  pink paislee merry & bright, basic grey juniper berry  stamps: reverse confetti caffeinated cups/seasonal sentiments  ink:  memento tuxedo, fresh ink chocolate + cocoa  other:  reverse confetti tag me too/caffeinated cups confetti cuts, t$spot ribbon, mft felt



caffeinate

seasonal sentiment


caffeinated confetti

tag me

I was inspired by Retro Sketches:


Make sure you check out the Holiday Coffee Lovers Blog Hop Wrap Up + Super Sponsor Winner post HERE.

I have winners for my blog candy:

International Tea Day:  Harney & Sons Green Tea with Coconut




yay!  Sylvia!





yay! Yuki!

Yay Ladies!  I'm sending you an email!  Thanks to all that stopped by, linked up and were such awesome supporters of the Holiday Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!

Comments

KT Fit Kitty said…
Gorgeous! Your ribbon looks lovely! Congrats to the lucky ducks!
Patry Ro said…
Love you seasonal cards!!! Thank you very much Amy for all your support and motivation always!!! Very Merry Christmas!!!
Lori Kobular said…
Both of your cards are adorable with that beautiful ribbon and the coffee cozies!
Yuki said…
Thanks so much Amy!! Both of your cards are beautiful! Love the ribbon!
Laurel said…
Such fun cards as always!
Sylvia said…
Beautiful cards, Amy and yeah...I am a winner! Thanks so much!I will enjoy the tea tin!
Lisa said…
Beautiful!! Love all the layers and the paper is so pretty! Thanks again Amy for the fantastic week!
Sheryl said…
Wonderful cards; the last one is so pepperminty! Fabulous hop, thank you. Congratulations lucky winners!
Danni Reid said…
I love the ribbon with these cards, makes them pop!
Hetty said…
Lovely cards with a lovely bow on top and congrats to the winners!
I wish you a peaceful Christmas!
Nora Noll said…
Oh my!! These are ADORABLE!! LOVE the ribbons. Congrats to the winners!!
Rubeena I. said…
LOVE it! Congrats to the winners!
Loly Borda said…
Love your bows! I rarely use ribbons nowadays, so you inspired me with these two awesome cards! TFS and Congrats winners!
Kelly said…
so so cute. you rocked that die!
Congratulations to the winners of the blog candy. You says your all fumbles when it comes to bows, me too...but yours really look good...nice big bows and striped...all great cards.
Vicki Dutcher said…
Adorable cards -- the felt sleeve is very cozy :)
Kristie Goulet said…
Congratulations to the winners! Great cards!
These are gorgeous! LOVING the cups and the bows!!! Congrats to the winners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Audrey Pettit said…
Omgosh, your cards are awesome, Amy! Love the papers you used on both! Super fun to see you rocking the Juniper Berry! And LOVE those awesome coffee cups! The felt sleeves and big striped bows are uhhhmazing!
Audrey Pettit said…
Oh, and thank you so much for the beautiful card! Love it so much!! <3
Lisa Petrella said…
Gorgeous!!!! Love the combination of patterns and textures!!! Happy Holidays!!
Unknown said…
Both your cards are so pretty!!! So warm and festive!
Annette Allen said…
love those big bows on your cards..
Helen F. said…
Amy, I love your usual CAS style, but have to say these two cards are high among my faves! Love the To-Cup stamp/die sets you used along with that fun PP and those amazing ribbon bows ;-)
jessica said…
AWESOME cards!!! Love your take on the sketch!!
Congrats to your winners!!
Jinny Newlin said…
Pretty, pretty papers, and I adore those bold, striped bows!