Winter/Holiday Coffee Lovers Blog Hop: Day Four





We're on Day Four of the Winter/Holiday Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!  I love the camaraderie that always perks up during the hops.  It makes all the hard work of putting everything together absolutely worth it.

Yesterday we celebrated National Cocoa Day...tomorrow we celebrate International Tea Day!

'Tis the Season

cardstock:  stampin' up gumball green, recollections/110/white  paper:  stampin' up
home for christmas  stamps:  uniko i love coffee, winnie + walter merry & bright  ink:  ranger archival black, memento tuxedo, copics  other:  studio calico wood veneer

I combined Uniko's I Love Coffee and Winnie & Walter's Merry & Bright!



uniko



merry

Thank you to both Uniko and Walter & Winnie for being Super Sponsors!

Giving a shout out to my friend Evelin Tee who designed the awesome Winnie & Walter set!  I even had the pleasure of meeting up with Evelin and her sweet family a couple years ago when I was at CHA.

I'm happily designing projects for the blog hop but really need to sit down and concentrate on sending out my Christmas cards!  I've been receiving the most awesome cards in the mail and just haven't settled down and written mine out!

Anywho's, my card was inspired by



Thanks for stoppin' by!

Comments

CarlavdM said…
You made an elegant card Amy.
combining two sets...mmmmm....will have a closer look at mine!
Suchi said…
Super sweet card..love the simplicity and elegancy! :)
Suchi xx
Lisa said…
So pretty! You know.. I've been looking at these sites for coffee stuff but there are so many other beautiful sets... love those sentiments...
Vicki Dutcher said…
This card screams AWESOME! LOVE how it looks like Christmas with the added holly! That is a great set~
Lori Kobular said…
Love your CAS card!! So lovely!
Sylvia said…
Lovely card, Amy, love the new sentiments! Happy Monday and Day 4 of the hop!
Diane Jaquay said…
Love the cup with the wintery spray across it, perfect for the sketch!!
Hetty said…
What a darling sweet card, Amy!
Julia Aston said…
Love the holly and the star!
Ann said…
Love this! Your rockin' that white space. Hope you have a great day.
Absolutely gorgeous! I love the subtle color palette and that little pop of a red holly berry! Very pretty!
Holiday Hugs,
Michele
Love your take on the sketch. The foliage and star are a perfect addition. TFS
Marlena M. said…
Fantastic pop of dimension, Amy! This is awesome~
KT Fit Kitty said…
Beautiful CAS card and awesome stamp sets used! I always look forward to seeing your cards as I ask myself... what stamps will Amy use today?
Leigh Penner said…
Oh, this is so fun, Amy! Wonderful take on the sketch!
CAS and elegant...love your card
cm said…
Brilliant, pretty and charming, Amy! Love this!!
Hugs~c
Yuki said…
Beautiful cas card!
Thanks for the inspiration my friend!
Laurel said…
Another wonderful card!
SugarGem said…
Really really cute! I'm digging that sketch too.
jen said…
I really adore this! I don't think I would have thought to use those sets together and here I am smitten by the combination! And we are hop neighbors! How silly am I for being excited about that too?!😉
Kristie Goulet said…
Great take on the sketch! LOVE!!!
D.Ann C said…
'tis ALWAYS the season, 'tisn't it?! : )
Helen F. said…
Oooohhh, love this cup and your beautiful card design, Amy!
Happy Dance said…
Love those Uniko stamps. Love this card! Love you for doing this hop!!! Bev
Jen Mitchell said…
Awesome! I love the sprig of holly with the coffee cup!
Elegant is the first word that came to my mind when I saw this Amy! Very nicely done!
Doudou said…
Beautiful love it!!
Deepti said…
This is sooooo cool! Love it :)
Becca Yahrling said…
Love both sets you used; love the sentiment font. Your card is so simple, yet so elegant.
Shelly said…
Another festive and beautiful card, Amy!
Mandy LaCroix said…
LOVE LOVE LOVE ---- great combination of stamps!
jessica said…
CAS and super AWESOME!!
donna mikasa said…
Super adorable caffeine infused take on the sketch! LOVE!
Miriam Prantner said…
Very sweet! Love the greenery and the wood veneer.
Maura said…
Sweet little card Amy!
Helen Gullett said…
Very nice combo, Amy! Love both stamp sets fit perfectly. Your card is sweet!