Sponsor Solo: Sugarpea Designs




Hey, Happy Monday!  Today Melissa is up on the Coffee Loving Cardmaker's blog with her Sponsor Solo Feature.


This week she is featuring:  SugarPea Designs


I'm a BIG fan of SugarPea Designs and couldn't wait to play with their newest sketch:


I know, I know...it's a coffee card:


I used the Zig Zag Stitched Rectangles.  The largest fits perfectly on an A2 card front.

zig zag rectangles

Love the sizes in the Stitched Flags set.  I used the largest one on my card.

stitched flags

The  Zig Zag Stitched Circles are a staple supply (same with the rectangles)!


Super love the Coffee Words:

coffee words

Every coffee lover needs the Caffeine Addict set:


Make sure you check out the Coffee Loving Cardmaker's blog!

Before you go, I did want to announce the winner of my Hero Arts $25 Shopping Spree...


I used random.org on the comments left on THIS post:



Yay for KIM!!!!!!


Kim, please email me with your contact information (email on sidebar).








Comments

Vicki Dutcher said…
Cute card - love the bg paper you used too
Becca Cruger said…
The real thing I wonder is: What do you do with all those coffee cards!? haha! Love all the graphic prints in this one!
Loveeeeeeeee this! That sentiment is perfect! And CONGRATS to Kim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lisa said…
Love this card! I think I might have to get this stamp set just because of the coffee bean heart...lol... yeah... I think I need it...
Tracey McNeely said…
Love this card Amy, that Sweet Pea set has got to jump into my cart! ;)
cm said…
Fabulous card, Amy...I think that set may have to jump into my cart, too!
Hugs~c
Karen B. said…
Ooh a perfect card! Awesome use of the sweet pea products!
Julia Aston said…
Love the colors and dies you used on this fun coffee design card Amy!
Kelly said…
love the card! Have a great week!
Sylvia said…
What a fun card, Amy, you are still making coffee cards, I love it! Happy Tuesday!
Helen F. said…
Ha! you can never have too many coffee card, I always say! This one is fabulous, Amy :-)
lauren bergold said…
you pretty much OWN the coffee card genre, i think! and this one's especailly great! (i do love that sketch as well... you've rocked it!) ♥
Kim Heggins said…
Fabulous card Amy...just love your sweet coffee card. And you made my day, so excited that I won!!!
Oh my goodness, what a precious card!!!!!