Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop - Day Three





We're up to Day 3 of the Fall Coffee Lovers blog hop!  Have you linked up yet?! We have 63 Super Sponsors...to be eligible for any of the awesome prizes you need to link up a newly created Fall themed coffee, tea &/or cocoa project!  

Check out today's card:


Oh yes, isn't that paper ADORABLE?  I literally found one 12x12 sheet in my stash..it's by Authentique.  I teamed it with the Altenew Coffee Love.  Oh my, this set is AWESOME + GINORMOUS.  I did some subtle shading of the espresso maker with my Zig Clean Color markers...also added some coffee spills on my sentiment with the Zigs too.

We welcome Altenew as a NEW Super Sponsor to the Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!!!

Have you checked out all of the inspiration over at the hop?!  Chock filled with fun!

My card was based off of a (closed) Fusion Challenge:


I didn't realize it was their last challenge rather than their current challenge but still wanted to give them a shout out!

Comments

Toni said…
What a fantastic design--perfect papers!
Arianna Barbara said…
Awww!!! Great paper and card!!! I love it so much Amy! I love your "caffettiera" (= espresso maker)!
Bonnie said…
Oh I Love this....that paper is such a find! Fabby creation Amy!
Laurel said…
Super cute! Love that paper!
Shelly said…
Oh my word...LOVE this! And yeah, that paper is awesome!
I love this set... although I'm thinking I might need to invest in a silver coloring pen, that way I can color this pot and the airstream.... open to pen suggestions.
Teresa Doyle said…
This is seriously adorable Amy!
Loveeeeeeee that!!! Those papers are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Becca Yahrling said…
That paper is indeed fun! And so perfectly paired with the espresso maker. :-)
Karen B. said…
Yes. Love. No more to say...
Ann said…
Oh, that paper is so fun! That little raccoon, ha! Wonderful card too. Isn't it just amazing the stuff that turns up in our stash.
That paper is too cute! Kitties, raccoons, deer...all against that yummy woodgrain! The Mokka Pot is not too shabby either!
Teri said…
I love this card! I have that Altenew stamp set so you've inspired me to pull it out and be crafty! I've got to try and find that paper. I have a family of raccoons that visit my yard regularly… I think to tease my dog!
Marlena M. said…
This is so cool Amy! Love it~
Hetty said…
Love your card, Amy.
Carmen O. said…
Oh my gosh what great papers! I am loving that coffee pot too. Well done!
Love that cool background paper. Awesome card
Tonya said…
Your card is fabulous. and YES that paper is awesome. <3
KT Fit Kitty said…
I fell in love with this when I saw it on fb! That paper is AWESOME!
Doudou said…
Love it! Great design
This is so cute it, and you are so right--that adorable paper really makes the design! Too cute!
cm said…
Already commented on FB, but here to 'remind' you that I LOVE this! The woodland animals background is superb...
Hugs~c
Sheri Gilson said…
Super cute! Love the papers!
Jean Bullock said…
Great take on the sketch. Well done.
What a cool card. I love that critter background paper too!
Andrea Shell said…
Fabulous card! Love that patterned paper!
Lisa said…
Love love love!! Great colors and love the mix of papers!
Lisaerica said…
Great card, I love the play on the two patterned papers. Thanks for sharing and inspiring.
Helen F. said…
What fantastic paper you 'found', Amy! Love the card with that great espresso pot ;-)
Cris G. said…
A lot of fun, Amy! The pattern paper is just adorable with all the faux stitching.
Oh how sweet with all the faces in the pattern paper background! Love your fab card!
Ceal said…
Fabulous card, Amy!
jan metcalf said…
Love the background, so interesting!
Helen Gullett said…
This isfabulous! Love your patter papers, Amy! Perfect match for the coffee pot.