fiesta like there's no mañana




Yup, when I first spotted MFT's Llama Love, I just knew that I 'needed' to buy it.  In case you're wondering what the difference between llama's + alpaca's...check it out HERE.  I went through my various MFT sets to try to come up with something fun + fiesta/party like and Yup, a pineapple from Polynesian Paradise!



llama love

polynesian paradise

peek a boo polka dots

Die-namics stitched circles STAX



I've been seeing so many Gorgeous + Creative entries for the My Favorite Things Card Design Super Star Contest!  


I wanted to give it a go.  I literally had enough time to make 2 cards last night...one for the contest and the other one for Day 1 of the Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.  Here's the thing, I had fun making BOTH of those cards.  That's a win-win.


Thanks so much for stoppin' by!!!!


Comments

Super sweet. Love that polka dot die!
Laurel said…
Super cute card, and good luck!
Hehehehe ... LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Karen B. said…
I wish I picked up this set...too much fun paired with the pineapple!
Becca Cruger said…
You know that I just burst out laughing, right?! Ha! This stinkin' llama with the pineapple hat. Thanks for making my day!
Dotty Jo said…
Love, love, love this! Jo x
donna mikasa said…
Oh my--first pairing of a llama and pineapple! Love it!
Shanna Vineyard said…
Soooooooo stinkin cute!!!!
Cris G. said…
Big smile here... the sentiment sounds like my creative English :D. Now seriously, this card is so darn cute!
Audrey Pettit said…
Omgosh! Absolutely brilliant!!
Shona Chambers said…
Love these llama stamps so much, mainly because Phoebe is obsessed with Llamas but also because the set is so cute. Love how you used it with your design, especially the dotty background.
cm said…
Hahahahahahah! Love your pine-llama! So stinkin' cute!
Hugs~c