Hero Arts Planner Catalog: This week



Did you see the new Hero Arts Planner Catalog?  It's chock full of goodness!


I thought I'd give you a sneak peek at just some of the new goodies that will be available!  They will be coming to the Hero Arts shop soon!


I was able to include some Coffee Days in my 'week' but you do know that everyday is coffee day in this house!

I'm linking up to the Fall Coffee Lovers blog hop!



I used a bunch of different Hero Arts products, I've linked the products that are currently available in the shop!

Monday
DC194 Everything Smiles Stamp & Cut
PS697 Midnight Mixed Layering Paper
VC250 VersaMark

Tuesday
CM107 Bullett Journaling
VC250 VersaMark

Wednesday
CM107 Bullett Journaling
DI322 Hipster Icon Dies
PS697 Midnight Mixed Layering Paper
VC250 VersaMark

Thursday
VC250 VersaMark

Friday
CM117 Fun Day Planner
CM109 Events & Everyday Planner Icons
DI322 Hipster Icon Dies
PS697 Midnight Mixed Layering Paper

Saturday
CM117 Fun Day Planner
DC194 Everything Smiles Stamp & Cut


Sunday
CM117 Fun Day Planner

Notes: 
CM110 Holiday Planner Icons
CH203 Black Metallic Decor


Comments

Lisaerica said…
Really cute Amy! Thanks for the peek, looks like some great things coming up. Thanks for sharing and inspiring.
Teri said…
Super fun! I wish I had fun images like these when I was still using a paper based planner.
Jerrie said…
What a fun way to spend your day...I would be looking at my planner instead of working if it were this cute!
A wonderful planner page. Well designed too with all those fun images.
Karen B. said…
What a cool idea, I need more organization in my life!
I'm starting the believe I need to have a planner. There are so many cool and fun images out there.
OOOHHHHHH!!!! You know me, Planner girl here- I've got eight...and counting. Moving on to making a TN and creating a personal faux-doki...but mmmm....Gotta love your clipboard concept with all the sneakie-peeks!
Ann said…
Great page and love how you added some coffee into it. I have a fun planner page that I am going to post in a couple of days. So fun.
Cris G. said…
LOVE your page! You have just enough images and words. Sometimes I see planners that are so heavy on images and embellishments... too much distraction, those would be anti-planners to me :).
Lisa said…
NICE!! Lots of great stuff on there... love it!
Hetty said…
Fun planner, what a great idea. Have to go over and check this out!
Always working to inspire us and today is no different! Love that it is a planner page!! YOu are so clever!
Ceal said…
Awesome planner page, thanks for the sneak peek!
Helen F. said…
Thanks for the sneak peek ~ cute stuff :-)